• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unusually tight divisional races?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into the last day before the All Star break only one of the six divisions is led by a team with more than a 3.5-game lead. Seems to me that that one team, Atlanta, is less than a lock to win it's division. Further, it seems to me that the ALE, NLC, and NLW all have at least three teams legitimately contending for the division. Since my memory isn't great, I'm interested in whether it's accurate to say that the divisions are unusually tight heading into the break. What do you think?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into the last day before the All Star break only one of the six divisions is led by a team with more than a 3.5-game lead. Seems to me that that one team, Atlanta, is less than a lock to win it's division. Further, it seems to me that the ALE, NLC, and NLW all have at least three teams legitimately contending for the division. Since my memory isn't great, I'm interested in whether it's accurate to say that the divisions are unusually tight heading into the break. What do you think?

That seems to be the case. Usually at this time of year at least half of the divisions are two horse races. That's not the case this year.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things start to spread out in August.

As the season becomes a marathon injuries and depth become more important. Teams with deep rotations tend to have the upper hand in late summer.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things start to spread out in August.

As the season becomes a marathon injuries and depth become more important. Teams with deep rotations tend to have the upper hand in late summer.

Well Texas' depth has sure as hell been tested. Hopefully were getting healthy in August.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Texas' depth has sure as hell been tested. Hopefully were getting healthy in August.

No doubt. I think that Ogando is getting pretty close to returning. Any idea when Lewis and Harrison might be back?