• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

unnacceptable

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
every line except for carter zherdev and van riemsdyk had good games. even van riemsdyk looked half decent in my opinion. but zherdev and carter. but moreso carter... whats his deal...8 games in..2 goals..both in the same game..and hes supposed to be our franchise player and our 40 goal man? no was is this soft bum worth anything

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter played a hell of a first period before slinking into obscurity. Zherdev and JvR were no where to be found all game. And how you can say anyone played a good game is beyond any stretch of the imagination. I counted 3 or 4 legit chances all game.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
briere leino and hartnell line played well. they were faced with very physical defense all night long and played well.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
{Rep for the truth}

I share your pain woot.

Seriously........were is the fucking leadership on this goddamn team??! :L

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
{Rep for the truth}

I share your pain woot.

Seriously........were is the fucking leadership on this goddamn team??! :L

i've never said they had good leadership.. richards can be a good 'do what i do' leader every now and then, like in the playoffs last year.. but as far as someone to pull the team together during the season and get them to try night in and night out.. that has been absent since homer handed carter and richards the keys to the franchise.. we've been waiting for them to grow up for 3 years, and it hasn't happened yet

i'm not saying trade either of them.. its still only 8 games into the season.. but they need to get their acts together.. you cant just hope to get into the playoffs late in the season again.. games like the ducks and blue jackets (aka garbage teams) are points to be had, and are now points lost..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've never said they had good leadership.. richards can be a good 'do what i do' leader every now and then, like in the playoffs last year.. but as far as someone to pull the team together during the season and get them to try night in and night out.. that has been absent since homer handed carter and richards the keys to the franchise.. we've been waiting for them to grow up for 3 years, and it hasn't happened yet

i'm not saying trade either of them.. its still only 8 games into the season.. but they need to get their acts together.. you cant just hope to get into the playoffs late in the season again.. games like the ducks and blue jackets (aka garbage teams) are points to be had, and are now points lost..

Awesome post awaz.

Christ....even jellohead Lindros would have dropped the gloves and started SOMETHING......ANYTHING to get them moving in the right direction!!

Fuck! :mad:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we'll just have to wait until late January when we're out of playoff contention to see player's like Testuide and Nodl before we see less of Shelly, Carcillo, and Hartnell. WTF why are we wasting these roster spots?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they should think about moving hartnell off the briere/leino pair.. its not the line that has been great, its briere.. he's an absolute force at center.. i think jvr would be a good fit for that line.. i'd really like to see hartnell.richards.carcillo as a havoc wreaking line.. i think the 3 of them could have fun just skating around like chickens with their heads cut off and hitting everything that moved.. winning board battles and getting sloppy ass goals..

then have giroux (who i'm pretty sure can make anyone on the team look good) with carter and powe

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they should think about moving hartnell off the briere/leino pair.. its not the line that has been great, its briere.. he's an absolute force at center.. i think jvr would be a good fit for that line.. i'd really like to see hartnell.richards.carcillo as a havoc wreaking line.. i think the 3 of them could have fun just skating around like chickens with their heads cut off and hitting everything that moved.. winning board battles and getting sloppy ass goals..

then have giroux (who i'm pretty sure can make anyone on the team look good) with carter and powe

It doesn't make sense to put Roo on a line when every time he sets Carter up he'll miss the freakin net. Carter has not had a good game yet. He's had a few good shifts. Don't know what Lavie will try next but I hope it's pretty drastic.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

It doesn't make sense to put Roo on a line when every time he sets Carter up he'll miss the freakin net. Carter has not had a good game yet. He's had a few good shifts. Don't know what Lavie will try next but I hope it's pretty drastic.

shit.. a fair point.. fuck you carter.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
unfortunately, i am starting to think the team that went to the SCF only did it because the real heart guys stepped up and we also got plenty of lucky bounces..but in the regular season, these guys have always been the same old thing

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ive realized, the problem on this team is mike richards and jeff carter. they live and die by those guys. when they are both on, this team is amazing. when they are failing to lead the team, we suffer. now we all know richie CAN be an amazing leader (see 2010 playoffs)..but what has carter done to deserve that "A" on his jersey!!?!?!?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive realized, the problem on this team is mike richards and jeff carter. they live and die by those guys. when they are both on, this team is amazing. when they are failing to lead the team, we suffer. now we all know richie CAN be an amazing leader (see 2010 playoffs)..but what has carter done to deserve that "A" on his jersey!!?!?!?

IMO neither of them have really done enough to deserve a C or an A.. richards is far too inconsistent with his hard work for me to say he's a great captain.. he's a good captain at times.. but he's dreadful other times.. this season him and carter are doing nothing to help the team

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Richie's a saint but Carts wasn't even playing for most of the playoff run so Richie had to be doing something right. Face it you need at least 3 lines going to win in this league and right now Carts is doing F all, Richie's been up and down, DB's line has been fantastic carrying this team and the 4th line is holding their own at least not giving anything up.

I honestly can't believe that anyone thinks DB's line should be broken up after what they've done since the playoffs...its the only fucking thing they have going right now! They have a good mix on that line Harts is going to the net, Leino is patient with the puck and finding DB who is finishing nothing wrong with that.

What I'd do is since Carts is invisible put Powe on his line since he can crash the net at least and move either JVR or Z onto Richie's and G's line and hopefully you get at least 2 lines and a solid checking line going. Eventually Carts should do something right????

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't believe that anyone thinks DB's line should be broken up after what they've done since the playoffs...its the only fucking thing they have going right now! They have a good mix on that line Harts is going to the net, Leino is patient with the puck and finding DB who is finishing nothing wrong with that.

only reason i say that is because, as you said yourself, you cant win with one line.. and you can only try so many things keeping that line the same.. they've tried richie and carts together, and they've tried them apart.. richards is still playing out of character.. he shouldn't be trying to be an offensive force, thats what carter, giroux, z, briere, and jvr are for.. richards is an energy guy thats great defensively and can add some skill to the PP..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Gods sake we lost to Columbus WTF is going on? Maybe Pronger needs to start smashing heads in the locker room.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember having these same conversations last year. I for one even thought Richie should have lost the "C" and boy was I wrong.

Zherdev needs to stop trying to make the perfect move and just shoot. They talked about it last night that he is still playing a KHL style game.

The whole team seemed to get frustrated at the same time when the refs allowed of chippy stuff. This will happen on the road and they have to just get over it and keep playing. If nothing else, Hartnell at least had some passion last night.

I think Bouch had another stong game, but I would expect to see Bob tonight. As always,

Let's Go Flyers!!!!!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we just throw everything away and rebuild.

Honestly this team sometimes just does it for the money. They can be lazy, incosistent, and down right fucking blood boiling. Laviolette needs to fucking gives them some kind of Communist Pep Rally speech before tonight's game.

peter_laviolette_all.jpg

Guys we need to put more effort into our game! You are getting schlug um, wie die Haufen von incosistent ihr Bastarde und nicht einmal anyheart vorzuweisen!

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say we just throw everything away and rebuild.

Honestly this team sometimes just does it for the money. They can be lazy, incosistent, and down right fucking blood boiling. Laviolette needs to fucking gives them some kind of Communist Pep Rally speech before tonight's game.

peter_laviolette_all.jpg

Guys we need to put more effort into our game! You are getting schlug um, wie die Haufen von incosistent ihr Bastarde und nicht einmal anyheart vorzuweisen!

i think the most frustrating this is that we know what they CAN do. the team was 2 wins away from a stanley cup. that is what they are capable of when they play with heart, passion, and consistency. unfortunately, they probably wont get back to the finals unless their attitude changes. they cant limp through a regular season then suddenly hope it all goes right again.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the most frustrating this is that we know what they CAN do. the team was 2 wins away from a stanley cup. that is what they are capable of when they play with heart, passion, and consistency. unfortunately, they probably wont get back to the finals unless their attitude changes. they cant limp through a regular season then suddenly hope it all goes right again.

Yea I think Richie is a good captain, but his leadership is incosistent. If the guys need to play like they did in the Leafs game, every game.