• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummm...Hockey Forum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am eaither confused of witty....you be the judge....

Whichever you are, typing has become a bit of a struggle for you in the last few minutes. =P

I'm going to say, though, that you're witty. I, on the other hand, am just confused.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semin gets 5 minutes in the box after a high stick on Clitsome.

FTW

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't let her fool you... she actually knows our game, to a certain extent...

Shhhhh... na, really, this is like my second visit? to THIS hockey forum. I came over ummm... around ??? (in its infancy), idk, when Doom told me to come check out his post on Montreal (i think,... yeah)

(went over to Dizz a little) :D;)

WowZ, how it's blown up here! I love it!!!! Naked Jumping Jacks!!

Welcome all!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orpik can just not let Semin get all over Fleury's crease....

This may be one of the funniest clips ever...

[YOUTUBE]9pQZP3l-0Vg[/YOUTUBE]

It was so natural. Neither of them reacted, like it was just something completely normal to say. That's fantastic.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the shoe fits....
893.jpg

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Unless you are referring to Killians, I have no idea what you are talking about...

Red beer is simply your fave beer w/tomato or V8 added. I had no clue until.. maybe a yr or so back that it even had a name for that "mix".lol How ironic that someone on Disney began a thread, I contributed a little,... FF to just recently, JJM asks "Was that you I was chatting with about red beer?" Haha!

And a buddy of mine from MN didn't know either til... a cpl days back when we were... well, several things came up.lol That didn't come out right. :eek: oops

Anyway, the reference is in many threads here, so now you'll know. Also, I thought "I" had invented something remarkable some yrs back! lol Guess I kinda did... in a sense. :)

Personally: Corona Extra + V8 = YUMM ;)

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, here's mine, taken straight from Bob Errey....

"He handles the wood well between his legs."

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red beer is simply your fave beer w/tomato or V8 added. I had no clue until.. maybe a yr or so back that it even had a name for that "mix".lol How ironic that someone on Disney began a thread, I contributed a little,... FF to just recently, JJM asks "Was that you I was chatting with about red beer?" Haha!

And a buddy of mine from MN didn't know either til... a cpl days back when we were... well, several things came up.lol That didn't come out right. :eek: oops

Anyway, the reference is in many threads here, so now you'll know. Also, I thought "I" had invented something remarkable some yrs back! lol Guess I kinda did... in a sense. :)

Personally: Corona Extra + V8 = YUMM ;)

I have had something similar. If you mix clam juice, tomato juice and beer it is called a redeye. I think you could just sub clamato juice as well....good breakfast drink for an early tailgate before a noon game...

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Semin gets 5 minutes in the box after a high stick on Clitsome.

FTW

Nice.... pretty darn good. Won't comment on all, but I DEF read, laugh, and soak up like a sponge. Thanks guys! :)

And LOL @ him being pissed when he learns the language. Another LOL! :)

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the shoe fits....
893.jpg

Hmm.. small towel, ... but legs are nice! See, I AM a positive person!

Btw, thnx for the pic, Forty Six and 2.... I enjoy checking out hot FMs as much as guys (maybe?), but this is a perfect forum to meld where the best of both worlds. To be a little more clearer, there's a "Hot Chicks" forum. That's great!.... but a bone here and there for the sports-loving female doesn't hurt!

Even more suitable in the Hockey forum, cuz it's like the least "ghey" of sports, and I know how guys are - I ought to, I have a gaggle of bros, and many of my best friends are male, etc.

Again, refreshing! Thnx. :)