• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummm...Hockey Forum

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but a bone here and there for the sports-loving female doesn't hurt!

you said bone...heh heh heh

And if it doesn't hurt, at least a little, you aren't doing it right ;)
the_beavis_and_butt-head_experience.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have had something similar. If you mix clam juice, tomato juice and beer it is called a redeye. I think you could just sub clamato juice as well....good breakfast drink for an early tailgate before a noon game...

YES! That was mentioned in the thread at Disney as well! Could've been you chiming in on it. Haha! I do recall a cpl ppl being extremely "religous" about their clamato vs tomato juice.... and it being dubbed (or referred to) as redeye. I had forgotten the "redeye" part. Come to think of it, it could've been more than a yr+ -- JJM, (anyone for that matter), could easily pin the time frame and get closer than me -- it's been a hella cpl years or so. :eek:

But funny how it was just mentioned to me out of the blue, in such a random, non-suspecting thread. (i still hv NO idea what his SN was there) Yet I recall saying that I should start having one or two a night. Well, schtuff happens and I didn't at that time, I just started tho! My appetite has picked up like crazy! Not such a bad thing either... I'm 5'5"ish/129... and carry a lot up top :eek: The point is to live healthy, and stop depriving myself of "the finer (yet simple) things", ect. I can be quite the hardass on myself,:rolleyes: it's time to "reprogram". Anyway...

I can see a redeye being like a mimosa. Ahhhh... either would be delish about any time! (lol the only redeye I had heard of before was gravy) Haha! :cool:

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
She stopped the 3-on-1 with her bloody pad

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Dupius gets in the spot and RIPS it immediately!"

I know, old news, missed alot when hell rained down. So how did I do?

(btw, eff Ottawa!!!) grrr

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Cane gets a piece of that one" ...
... trickles away with that one....

LOL @ trickling away :eek::o