• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Um so what do we do now

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh we are actually good

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's odd and I was confused how to cheer for a bit. When we used to win against indy or some good team it always seemed like a fluke. Not now.

When we used to be down 10 I would just start clicking forward on my PVR to see if the raps would kind of make it close -- they never would and I would finish a raptors game in about 10 minutes cause I would forward thru the entire game....
---NOW --- 10 points trailing means nothing and I just chill out and watch and wait for the comeback....

This team is too good for us to be bad. Really solid road record. Near toughest schedule in the league so far. We've played more western conference games then any east team. We'll have 3 games done with indy and miami done by this week. Both SA games. And really that doesnt matter cause regardless of what team we play as long as its not SA or the Bobcats(We cant beat them - maybe the best team ever) --- we're good to go....

I love defense and it's not talked about cause Ross doesnt get steals or blocks...he's amazing on D....he changes shots....it's unbelievable....he's always guarding the best two guard not derozan....

This team is for real.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
two things

first, bare ass tear to the face of all those that were in the tank camp

second, leagues rigged, indiana isn`t even that good of a team just being milked. apparently toronto is being milked now too

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fack do we sign porky?

Add to the roster?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Guess who's getting waived really soon? This guy:

turk.jpeg

Sign him and we have ourselves a dynasty.

BALL