• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ultimate Cowboys Roster

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did you guys think of it?

I didn't have a problem with it, disagreed with a few choices though

Don't have a problem with Roger being the starter EXCEPT THIS

Troy behind that line with those same weapons ..... as accurate as he was ...... wow
Think Roger won out because he could scramble.

Think Moose should have possibly won.... Moose just wasn't asked to do alot with us. But when he was he could do it ALL. ( Think that is overlooked by alot of people that didnt actually watch him play.)

Jay vs Jason is debatable ..... Jay was the better receiver ... Jason the more complete TE

Middle linebacker I dont have an issue with Jordon .... Though Norton Jr should have been considered as the back up

The one I do have an issue with is Deon being a starting corner for us. Though Deon did have a HOF career..... most of that wasn't here in Dallas. I give Walls the nod over him.

Just my 2 cents

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What site was it on?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did you guys think of it?

I didn't have a problem with it, disagreed with a few choices though

Don't have a problem with Roger being the starter EXCEPT THIS

Troy behind that line with those same weapons ..... as accurate as he was ...... wow
Think Roger won out because he could scramble.

Think Moose should have possibly won.... Moose just wasn't asked to do alot with us. But when he was he could do it ALL. ( Think that is overlooked by alot of people that didnt actually watch him play.)

Jay vs Jason is debatable ..... Jay was the better receiver ... Jason the more complete TE

Middle linebacker I dont have an issue with Jordon .... Though Norton Jr should have been considered as the back up

The one I do have an issue with is Deon being a starting corner for us. Though Deon did have a HOF career..... most of that wasn't here in Dallas. I give Walls the nod over him.

Just my 2 cents
the two I absolutely disagree with is Gurode as the back up center. I always thought he was overrated & probowls mean squat for the last decade or even two.
&
Roy Williams on the safeties. He also was way overrated. Only time he was any good was when Woodson was beside him. He was put in probowls on name recognition. Again the probowls mean crap this day & age.

Only other thing I have to say is Tony Hill has always been dissed by the Cowboy community for some reason. He is an underappreciated player.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wit has played longer for the Cowboys and put up the huge stats. Jay was much more clutch in crunch time

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine Bob Lilly and Randy White playing next to each other???

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams will be hard pressed to come up with a better roster.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two I absolutely disagree with is Gurode as the back up center. I always thought he was overrated & probowls mean squat for the last decade or even two.
&
Roy Williams on the safeties. He also was way overrated. Only time he was any good was when Woodson was beside him. He was put in probowls on name recognition. Again the probowls mean crap this day & age.

Only other thing I have to say is Tony Hill has always been dissed by the Cowboy community for some reason. He is an underappreciated player.

I didn't like the Gurode pick either. Even though he was here a short time, I think Donaldson was much better than Gurode. And if D Sanders was here long enough to make the team, Donaldson should be on there as well
From the current squad, I agree with Witten and Ware as 1st teamers, and I think TSmith will be a 1st teamer some day. Lee might make 2nd team. Romo and Dez may have to deal with the fact that being 3rd or 4th team at QB or WR for the Cowboys all time team is still a heck of a career

Last edited by a moderator: