• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

uh-oh

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is where Neverson got his start
tabloid_elvis2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
your right....because the devils wouldnt be smart enough to do that. they will keep him and hope to offset one years losses by winning some playoff games. then he walks for free in july. for once i agree with you guys

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your right....because the devils wouldnt be smart enough to do that. they will keep him and hope to offset one years losses by winning some playoff games. then he walks for free in july. for once i agree with you guys

perhaps we can just trade kovalchuk to the second line for Zubrus.Seriously saying Parise will leave is speculation no different from what you read in these gossip sites.Unless they could nab Ryan Miller I wouldnt even think of trading Zach He means more to this team than Kovy

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did anyone comment on what you said? Nothing for you to agree or disagree with. We were just mocking the use of Mark Everson as a source. Thanks for the fodder.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone comment on what you said? Nothing for you to agree or disagree with. We were just mocking the use of Mark Everson as a source. Thanks for the fodder.

The fourth period is to hockey what the bleacher report is to football :burt:

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think there's a very scary chance that ownership can't afford to make a competitive offer for Zach. However, I am reminded of a situation where EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH said that Kovy was a rental and that there was simply no possible way for the Devils to sign him. So who knows?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Awwwww dw got mad...thats so cute...just like the ESPN boards

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is there is one certainty.

Zach will not be traded prior to the trade deadline, and at the very most his rights would traded probably a day before the draft of the day before free agency.
For now tho ill choose to trust what he's said on regards to winning, as that's been my guess all along

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is there is one certainty.

Zach will not be traded prior to the trade deadline, and at the very most his rights would traded probably a day before the draft of the day before free agency.
For now tho ill choose to trust what he's said on regards to winning, as that's been my guess all along

I agree with this and unless it was A trade you could absolutely not say no to meaning equal value or more I wouldn't be so quick to sell Parise.And to be honest there are not many players who are equal value to Zach and I can't see any of them being available.Worst case trade his rights later but I have A feeling they will work something out.