• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh Buckeyes

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kidding, right? Why does the "free freaking message board" exist in the first place if you don't want people to post messages? Posters are entitled to their opinions and to put up a "defense" against comments made by self-important administrators who indulge in namecalling and making claims they can't support regardless of who's paying for the bandwidth.

Wow, really going to do this? Alright, if you want.

The free message board was started because of trolls and asshats. It was before my time, but I got here as soon as I could and thanked GITM any time I actually saw him for giving me a place to get away from the disney buttholes.

What I didn't do was then run around and talk about how he was such a meanie and take trolling to heart. In the world of message boards you have two options:

1) a corporate giant that pays admins to make sure boobs and curse words aren't said and then you never see them as your team boards are overrun with spammers and trolls.
2) private boards where the mods are posters too, and will troll but will keep that shit to general boards where you can EASILY avoid it if your ass is that sensitive.

I guess you and the dipshit that liked your comment prefer to head back to a corporate board with the trolls. I'll get right on assisting you with that.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really going to do this? Alright, if you want.

The free message board was started because of trolls and asshats. It was before my time, but I got here as soon as I could and thanked GITM any time I actually saw him for giving me a place to get away from the disney buttholes.

What I didn't do was then run around and talk about how he was such a meanie and take trolling to heart. In the world of message boards you have two options:

1) a corporate giant that pays admins to make sure boobs and curse words aren't said and then you never see them as your team boards are overrun with spammers and trolls.
2) private boards where the mods are posters too, and will troll but will keep that shit to general boards where you can EASILY avoid it if your ass is that sensitive.

I guess you and the dipshit that liked your comment prefer to head back to a corporate board with the trolls. I'll get right on assisting you with that.

So, according to you, on this board where all posters are "equal" administrators can do whatever they want while others just have to "take" their sh*t or get called out because they refuse to do so. Apparently, one butthole is just like another, corporate or not.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, according to you, on this board where all posters are "equal" administrators can do whatever they want while others just have to "take" their sh*t or get called out because they refuse to do so. Apparently, one butthole is just like another, corporate or not.

Do you think I don't take shit on this board????

LMAO!!!

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think I don't take shit on this board????

LMAO!!!

You both dish it out and take it. My point is that you shouldn't dish out what you can't take or have another administrator do your dirty work for you.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant we all get back to some good Buckeye bashing.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hammer, Mamba, and i have been called out plenty. Everyone that does it the right way still posts. What the admins aren't going to do is deal with rustled little children like yourself and others that say stupid shit like "I'm entitled to an opinion here". You aren't ENTITLED to shit.

bschnitts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to interrupt the pissing match, but at least Joey Bosa didn't get a tattoo.....
:postwhore:

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some of y'all fucksticks sure are quick to post on a site and use up the bandwidth paid for by someone else, only to turn around and say shit like that...or worse claim that Hammer is getting rich off your stupid 1100 posts over 4 years.

Talk about pitiful life, sitting around getting worked up over comments made about "your" team on a free freaking message board.
Go F yourself. You think I give a shit what you think you asshole.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My life is good and getting better every day. It's better than I ever deserved, that's for sure.

Now I'm going to come to your house, barge into your living room, criticize you and tell you how pitiful your life is. You're cool with that, right?
Sure. Come on over. We'll slam a couple of cold ones.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go F yourself. You think I give a shit what you think you asshole.

We have too much invested here to endure abuse.

Anyone else, if you're mindfucked by "the administrators", leave. Preferably quietly.

Not debating the rules with you, not offering explanations, apologies or for that matter, fuck all. Have fun and post, when it's not fun anymore, leave. Simple, huh?

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have too much invested here to endure abuse.

Anyone else, if you're mindfucked by "the administrators", leave. Preferably quietly.

Not debating the rules with you, not offering explanations, apologies or for that matter, fuck all. Have fun and post, when it's not fun anymore, leave. Simple, huh?

So can we post the wonderful women dressed in our teams 'spirit' again, or no you'll go all postal.. again? :suds::lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I guess I gotta go back and read all these pages. I had no idea people were melting.