• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh Buckeyes

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"However, newer stories on Sunday suggest that Bosa was neither charged nor arrested for anything on Saturday night, but was detained briefly by police. The police were reportedly investigating a fight in the area and that Bosa was not involved, but could have been a witness."

Well that is good news so far, if it is true.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"However, newer stories on Sunday suggest that Bosa was neither charged nor arrested for anything on Saturday night, but was detained briefly by police. The police were reportedly investigating a fight in the area and that Bosa was not involved, but could have been a witness."

Well that is good news so far, if it is true.

There has to be a crime somewhere.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those "where there's smoke, there's fire." How sad that a kid with talents like Bosa can't lay low and focus on school and football. If he blows it this year, he stands to lose big $$$ if he enters the draft early (junior this year?) You would think that UM would grab the kid by the collar and shake some sense into him.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those "where there's smoke, there's fire." How sad that a kid with talents like Bosa can't lay low and focus on school and football. If he blows it this year, he stands to lose big $$$ if he enters the draft early (junior this year?) You would think that UM would grab the kid by the collar and shake some sense into him.

I agree here. What he did May not have been a big deal but still a pretty irresponsible thing to do, especially for a player already on a one game suspension. Bunch of little things can eventually add up to big things.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You want to be remotely compared to that?

My goodness man! It is, like @Sgt Brutus said ohio and its 13 bitches.
I agree. But it's pretty hypocritical of an SEC nut swinger to ridicule Spartans for the same thing.
Personally. I don't give a healthy shit about anybody in the B1G except the Buckeyes. I don't openly pull for them or against them except when it suits the Buckeye agenda.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But it's pretty hypocritical of an SEC nut swinger to ridicule Spartans for the same thing.
Personally. I don't give a healthy shit about anybody in the B1G except the Buckeyes. I don't openly pull for them or against them except when it suits the Buckeye agenda.
This explains any kind of cheering I do for any other teams in the B1G really.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has to deal with this when someone on their team screws up.

Hell I and the other aggie fans caught hell when one of our defenders was arrested because he was being too loud in a parking lot.

I'm guessing you are new to the internet if this stuff gets your twisted. :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's financially responsible for Hammer to troll. Nothing creates a lot of traffic like a good troll who can start a 10 page argue met regularly.

Hmm, might have a point if Hammer started this thread.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what that was.

See most admins contribute to post even if they do screw with people. I have not see a post by hammer that contributed in a long time, only trolling. So I feel it was a legit question to ask. I got my answer, and I understand.

You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in this regard ellupo. I don't know if it's because you're old, you're dumb or you're humiliated because I keep peppering at Urban Meyer.

But this I can tell you... you sir are a shitty no-talent troll and have no business telling ANYONE to stop doing that. Your "James Franklin raped those women" shit is trolling. Bad trolling. Do you have three brain cells to rub together in your big ugly, hairy head to at least attempt to understand this?

Good fucking grief. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's financially responsible for Hammer to troll. Nothing creates a lot of traffic like a good troll who can start a 10 page argue met regularly.

Yeah, this thread alone has made me .000000000000000000000017

Where should I spend it?

How incredibly ignorant. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So then you're a hypocritical B1G nutswinger by your very own definition.
Congrats! :nutswing:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in this regard ellupo. I don't know if it's because you're old, you're dumb or you're humiliated because I keep peppering at Urban Meyer.

But this I can tell you... you sir are a shitty no-talent troll and have no business telling ANYONE to stop doing that. Your "James Franklin raped those women" shit is trolling. Bad trolling. Do you have three brain cells to rub together in your big ugly, hairy head to at least attempt to understand this?

Good fucking grief. :L
Man you are all fired up. Just gonna make shit up now? I guess when you have nothing but trolling you just make shit up for content.

Have a good day.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like no one is allowed to talk about another team without being accused of something. I have not said one Pro Ohio State thing yet get called a nut swinger by the King of All Nut Swingers. The other day I defended Alabama on the situation with Jonathon Taylor situation. I want the truth. I pointed out an Ohio State player was suspended for being in the wrong place when he committed no crime, glossed over. But then White Mamba comes in to suck Hammer's dick because he has to defend his besties honor. Grow the fuck up and read the fucking post you illiterate morons.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you are all fired up. Just gonna make shit up now? I guess when you have nothing but trolling you just make shit up for content.

Have a good day.

Ellupo, tell me something.

Yes or No.

Do you think it makes you look clever when you accuse someone of being a troll?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like no one is allowed to talk about another team without being accused of something. I have not said one Pro Ohio State thing yet get called a nut swinger by the King of All Nut Swingers. The other day I defended Alabama on the situation with Jonathon Taylor situation. I want the truth. I pointed out an Ohio State player was suspended for being in the wrong place when he committed no crime, glossed over. But then White Mamba comes in to suck Hammer's dick because he has to defend his besties honor. Grow the fuck up and read the fucking post you illiterate morons.

Nutswinger. Period.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this thread alone has made me .000000000000000000000017

Where should I spend it?

How incredibly ignorant. :L

It was more of a joke in reference to an earlier post about you doing nothing but trolling all the time. Didn't think anyone would take it all that seriously. :suds: