• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UGA at Auburn

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmies = rustled! :lol:
Rustled because some loser comes on here stirring the pot. Not rustled that both my teams whipped your sorry Gators this year. Again, how is that Auburn dick tasting? Your team wasn't man enough to do what they are doing.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man coverage with 8 or 9 in the box is what you are going to have to play to stop the run. Contain Marshall and let him take his shots at receivers. He is only about 58% percent accurate and if you can get pressure on him, even less. The d-line has to sell out and the corners have to stick their man like glue. If you do this, you have a shot at containing the Auburn run game.
They have to make a big change, that is for sure. Not sure we will. We also have to throw first, run second. Like the O I saw later in the half.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. It is funny. My team has fallen big time, but it doesn’t make me cry or care beyond that game. Amazing how some folks lose their minds over this shit.
Says the loser douchebag that comes on a game thread that his team isn't involved in and hugs the nuts of one of the other teams.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. It is funny. My team has fallen big time, but it doesn’t make me cry or care beyond that game. Amazing how some folks lose their minds over this shit.

We lost to Ole Miss's second string D.

LOL!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rustled because some loser comes on here stirring the pot. Not rustled that both my teams whipped your sorry Gators this year. Again, how is that Auburn dick tasting? Your team wasn't man enough to do what they are doing.

You seem to think you will get me upset about this. You won’t. I know my team sucks this year. This thread is about your team and this game. I didn’t address you personally when I came into this thread. I talked about your pussy coach and his pussy moves that’s all. Apparently you have a crush on him and felt the need to be chivalrous. That’s cute.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to make a big change, that is for sure. Not sure we will. We also have to throw first, run second. Like the O I saw later in the half.

Auburn struggles against the pass, if the O-line can protect Murray, they should be able to move the ball. Auburn is not stellar against the run either, but they are worse against the pass.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the loser douchebag that comes on a game thread that his team isn't involved in and hugs the nuts of one of the other teams.

Seriously, Dude you’re gonna streak your shorts soon if you don’t calm down. We’re all just shit talking in here. Get a grip.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to think you will get me upset about this. You won’t. I know my team sucks this year. This thread is about your team and this game. I didn’t address you personally when I came into this thread. I talked about your pussy coach and his pussy moves that’s all. Apparently you have a crush on him and felt the need to be chivalrous. That’s cute.
Richt, the classiest coach in college football, and you want to come on here and talk bad about him? I'll stick up for him against a fan of team that CUM and now anger management problem Muschamp. You whining about me attacking your personally? Toughen up sissy ... just because your team sucks, doesn't mean you have to. Oh, wait, you are sucking Auburn dick as you type.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said at the alabama dmv they ask "who ya for".

:behindsofa:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Dude you’re gonna streak your shorts soon if you don’t calm down. We’re all just shit talking in here. Get a grip.
Quit your whining, pussy. You want to talk trash, let's get it on.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'll take it from those who've earned it ... that isn't a Gator fan this year.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread done gots da gheys. I'm out.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt, the classiest coach in college football, and you want to come on here and talk bad about him? I'll stick up for him against a fan of team that CUM and now anger management problem Muschamp. You whining about me attacking your personally? Toughen up sissy ... just because your team sucks, doesn't mean you have to. Oh, wait, you are sucking Auburn dick as you type.

Try some new material. :yawn:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn struggles against the pass, if the O-line can protect Murray, they should be able to move the ball. Auburn is not stellar against the run either, but they are worse against the pass.
Their rush and pressure has been surprising to me. I think that has made Murray a little tentative. Let's hope we can turn it around. If you think about it, it really should be a lot worse than 17 points. I feel lucky that's all we are behind.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this thread got hostile in a hurry.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their rush and pressure has been surprising to me. I think that has made Murray a little tentative. Let's hope we can turn it around. If you think about it, it really should be a lot worse than 17 points. I feel lucky that's all we are behind.

They just need a plan that will get them a score on the first drive. No bullshit run first plan, they need to open the play book and play football. They are playing scared to me, need to play like they dont have a thing to lose.