• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC 137 - Diaz dumped

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Diaz is an idiot with a tough guy/ego complex. Dana was going to make him rich and was giving him the shot at a title. Promote your fight, shut your mouth, and go do your job.

I hope Jon Fitch gets another shot at Penn in the under-card. He won that first fight that was called a draw.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's:

Diaz vs Penn - not the main event
Carlos Condit vs GSP - the main event

looks like Diaz lost quite a few bucks.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Diaz is an idiot with a tough guy/ego complex. Dana was going to make him rich and was giving him the shot at a title. Promote your fight, shut your mouth, and go do your job.

I hope Jon Fitch gets another shot at Penn in the under-card. He won that first fight that was called a draw.

for all we know it had just set in to diaz that he had no chance and this was his tough guy way of getting out of the fight without looking like a pussy.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Condit's last two fights earned him KO of the night and the one before that was Fight of the Night when he stopped Rory Macdonald with 7 seconds left in the 3rd. He's going to get worked by GSP but he does have finishing power and should make it interesting.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Condit has a chance in this fight. He's no slouch of his back(GSP opponents tend to spend a lot of time there) and he has good striking and KO power. I've been a big Condit supporter since his WEC days.