• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UConn vs Michigan State

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Couch is Toast...

it sat me through the most embarrassingly, humiliatingly UGLY Michigan State performance I've seen in fuckn forever! This scar will be a long time healing.

Game, ya fuckn Huskies ya. :suds:

Attachments

• couch.jpg
    couch.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 64

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sat me through the most embarrassingly, humiliatingly UGLY Michigan State performance I've seen in fuckn forever! This scar will be a long time healing.

Game, ya fuckn Huskies ya. :suds:

Reminds me of Cedar fest

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure do and hope to see Wisconsin in the final...Make it a clean sweep. One thing for sure, Billy will be having folks who foul any UConn player running laps...LOL....Looks to me that's how they win.

You absolutely cannot be trailing at the four minute mark to them, because they are lights out at the foul line. Napier and Boatright have a knack for getting fouled late in games, and they always have the ball. I still think Florida is the best team I have seen in the tournament though.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You absolutely cannot be trailing at the four minute mark to them, because they are lights out at the foul line. Napier and Boatright have a knack for getting fouled late in games, and they always have the ball. I still think Florida is the best team I have seen in the tournament though.

Florida is probably the best team, but I still don't think they're a great shooting team. Their defense and ability to rebound are the reason they continue to win. Of all teams left, Wisconsin probably has the best shot of beating them.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened? I just walked in from my girl's soccer games.

Did the refs play a role in this one or was it just a good game where UCONN won?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened? I just walked in from my girl's soccer games.

Did the refs play a role in this one or was it just a good game where UCONN won?

Nowhere near as bad as the Wisc - Zona game.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere near as bad as the Wisc - Zona game.

Good to hear... maybe the head of refs got with the guys before this game and told them they can't continue to impact the end of games like that else the fans will riot.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Florida's path to the NCG: 16, 8, 4, 11, 7

Could end up possibly playing an 8 seed in the NCG too.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear... maybe the head of refs got with the guys before this game and told them they can't continue to impact the end of games like that else the fans will riot.

Hope so, the end of that game was an absolute head scratcher.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually Uconn allows teams back in the game when they play that stall ball bs. They should have but mich st away sooner. If it wasn't for a stupid foul I feel Uconn would be heading home for good

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida's path to the NCG: 16, 8, 4, 11, 7

Could end up possibly playing an 8 seed in the NCG too.

First three rounds were normal for a one seed. The eleven seed they played in the round of eight had defeated a three. The seven they are playing next owns wins over a two and a four who many thought was underseeded, and also was the last team they lost to. If they play an eight in the NCG, it will still be the team people were saying would be 40-0 this year in winning it all. I think the seeding this year could have gone many ways since after the first three one seeds there was alot of parity(mediocrity?).

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This scar will be a long time healing.

The scar for me is still from Friday night when you beat UVA by 2 points. :mad2:

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet UConn wins the whole thing again in another year where their fans don't even care.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Uconn allows teams back in the game when they play that stall ball bs. They should have but mich st away sooner. If it wasn't for a stupid foul I feel Uconn would be heading home for good

Possibly, but it's also possible if not for the foul that Napier drains that three. He's cold blooded with the game on the line.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hmmm...lemme guess.
called on the shorter of the first two MSU Izzo seniors not to reach a FF?
who finished his last game playing 28min & amassing 2pts, 2assts, 4TOs and 5PFs?
that one?

:L

scuse...I gotta go stoke my smoldering couch.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is probably the best team, but I still don't think they're a great shooting team. Their defense and ability to rebound are the reason they continue to win. Of all teams left, Wisconsin probably has the best shot of beating them.

They aren't a great shooting team but of the great defensive teams in the tournament I believe they have the most offensive firepower with the possible exception of Wisconsin. I agree that Wisky has probably the best chance of beating them, though I have to give UConn a punchers chance just because of their guards.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't a great shooting team but of the great defensive teams in the tournament I believe they have the most offensive firepower with the possible exception of Wisconsin. I agree that Wisky has probably the best chance of beating them, though I have to give UConn a punchers chance just because of their guards.

I'm OK with that. The final 4 will have 4 teams who can pound the boards and shoot 3's. Any team that gets hot will win. I do like Florida's chance to beat UConn as long as we keep them off the foul line.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early line on UConn/Fla, Fla -6.5/-280ml/125ou.....

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UConn has excellent guard play, think that is what is fueling them in this tournament. Killed my NC pick, that's for sure.