• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA THaT WAs Garbage

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said if I thought it had a chance of going in or not. I said that I think it was goaltending and that I interpret the rule differently. You quoted the head refs opinion, then refuted it with your own opinion and pretended that made your opinion a fact.

You're not going to change my mind. But hey, I'm smoking a bowl of Nasty Lady, have a decent buzz going and can do this as long as you want.

It's you're time, far be it from me to tell you how to waste it.:smokin:

I wasn't trying to waste your time. I was just trying to understand your thought process because said it was goaltending but according to what you were saying it was not goaltending. I'm not going to waste my time trying to help you out anymore though.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee thanks. What would I ever do without my personal interpreter? Do you accept vcash for your services?

Well, you said he wasn't making any sense. I figured you needed the help. I felt like if he made sense to you you would respond. I shouldn't have expected that though.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ball didn't even appear to be in the cylinder let alone have a chance of falling in.

How about that no call just now in the ND - Butler game. The ball bounces off the window and through the cylinder while the Butler defender has a handful of iron. Again, no call.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to waste your time. I was just trying to understand your thought process because said it was goaltending but according to what you were saying it was not goaltending. I'm not going to waste my time trying to help you out anymore though.

Not wasting my time at all. I was concerned about you wasting your time.

And :lol: at you not wasting your time "helping me" to agree with with you. You'll notice that at no time did I ever attempt to change your opinion or claim you needed help because you disagree with me.

I'm curious why it is so important to you that I agree with you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you said he wasn't making any sense. I figured you needed the help. I felt like if he made sense to you you would respond. I shouldn't have expected that though.

Yes, it's not at all possible that I was mocking him quoting his own post and saying it made no sense. Perhaps I can pay you enough vcash for your interpreter services that you'll be able to purchase a vsense of humor.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down in the lower left hand corner under your avi, you should see a little pencil. That's the edit button. A little screen will pop up where you can make your changes. Then hit save changes.
Thanks

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wasting my time at all. I was concerned about you wasting your time.

And :lol: at you not wasting your time "helping me" to agree with with you. You'll notice that at no time did I ever attempt to change your opinion or claim you needed help because you disagree with me.

I'm curious why it is so important to you that I agree with you.

It's not important that you agree with me. I just thought you'd like to understand that if you don't think the ball has a chance of going in then that would also mean that you don't think it's goaltending. I was trying to explain that. But since you don't care then neither do I.

I didn't think you needed help because you disagreed with me. I thought you needed help because
a) you said he didn't make sense.
b) you didn't respond to him
c) you said it was goaltending but also made it seem like it wasn't going to go in.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's not at all possible that I was mocking him quoting his own post and saying it made no sense. Perhaps I can pay you enough vcash for your interpreter services that you'll be able to purchase a vsense of humor.

So, if it made sense why did you ignore it? I could use the sense of humor because I had no idea saying he didn't make sense was mocking him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if it made sense why did you ignore it? I could use the sense of humor because I had no idea saying he didn't make sense was mocking him.

Yes. He quoted his own post and said it didn't make sense. As in, his own post didn't make sense. That's why I posted that I'm glad he agreed with me that his post didn't make sense.

I think sarcasm may be too advanced for you. Perhaps a nice knock knock joke would work better? :thumb:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious that it wasn't goaltending. Question is....would you that think it was a bad call change your mind if you could see the ball clearly in the cylinder? Or would you think.... he technically made the wrong call, doesn't matter if the end result was correct?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He quoted his own post and said it didn't make sense. As in, his own post didn't make sense. That's why I posted that I'm glad he agreed with me that his post didn't make sense.

I think sarcasm may be too advanced for you. Perhaps a nice knock knock joke would work better? :thumb:

well, you still haven't responded to it. So, I'm assuming you didn't get it. Regardless of how you're going to go about deflecting now. Your sarcasm is probably too advanced for me but, logic it appears logic is too advanced for you...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you still haven't responded to it. So, I'm assuming you didn't get it. Regardless of how you're going to go about deflecting now. Your sarcasm is probably too advanced for me but, logic it appears logic is too advanced for you...

Yeah, because how could anyone logically disagree with your opinion? After all, you've proven that you think your opinion is fact and trumps even that of the head referee. I think you may be more full of yourself than Codaxx. You not only think that anyone who disagrees with you is illogical, but you think your mission in life is to help them see the light.

Perhaps your talents would be better spent solving global warming or bringing us world peace.

Btw, remember a dozen posts or so ago when you said you weren't wasting anymore time on me?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious that it wasn't goaltending. Question is....would you that think it was a bad call change your mind if you could see the ball clearly in the cylinder? Or would you think.... he technically made the wrong call, doesn't matter if the end result was correct?

I don't know what constitutes it as being in the cylinder. I don't think the picture you showed is the ball in the cylinder. If the ball was above the basket clearly in the cylinder then sure, i'd agree that the outcome was correct. But I don't think it's in or touching the cylinder. Regardless, the officials called goaltending and tried defending a goaltending call. And it was even worse because the official who called it had the worst possible angle. However, SMU turned the ball over and didn't deserve to win the game. Still feel bad for Moreiro though.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down in the lower left hand corner under your avi, you should see a little pencil. That's the edit button. A little screen will pop up where you can make your changes. Then hit save changes.

Also, it's only there for a few minutes after your initial post. (possibly different for mods)

And I love that this thread is still a thing that is happening. :clap:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because how could anyone logically disagree with your opinion? After all, you've proven that you think your opinion is fact and trumps even that of the head referee. I think you may be more full of yourself than Codaxx. You not only think that anyone who disagrees with you is illogical, but you think your mission in life is to help them see the light.

Perhaps your talents would be better spent solving global warming or bringing us world peace.

Btw, remember

Instead of just saying that you can't disagree with my opinion explain how you disagree with the rule. Explaining yourself is far from disagreeing with my opinion. If you don't have an argument to make then there is no reason to be here. I would like a legit conversation because maybe I'm missing something. But if you're just going to keep telling me you disagree with my opinion what good does that do. I don't know what you disagree with. I just know you keep repeating it's goaltending without explaining why it's goaltending. My opinion isn't that it's goaltending. My stance on the issue is that according to the rules it's not goaltending. I showed you why it wasn't goaltending. I showed you the actual rule. You haven't once explained where I went wrong in my thought process so unless that's coming up we don't need to keep this going.

For what it's worth, my understanding of your posts is that you also disagree with the head of officials. So, idk why you are bringing that up.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it's only there for a few minutes after your initial post. (possibly different for mods)

And I love that this thread is still a thing that is happening. :clap:
Seriously, you guys need to let it go. UCLA has already advanced to the Sweet 16 and that happened in the first round.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of just saying that you can't disagree with my opinion explain how you disagree with the rule. Explaining yourself is far from disagreeing with my opinion. If you don't have an argument to make then there is no reason to be here. I would like a legit conversation because maybe I'm missing something. But if you're just going to keep telling me you disagree with my opinion what good does that do. I don't know what you disagree with. I just know you keep repeating it's goaltending without explaining why it's goaltending. My opinion isn't that it's goaltending. My stance on the issue is that according to the rules it's not goaltending. I showed you why it wasn't goaltending. I showed you the actual rule. You haven't once explained where I went wrong in my thought process so unless that's coming up we don't need to keep this going.

I've already explained it, you just don't accept the answer and therefore claim it to be illogical. For someone who claims they're not going to waste any more of their time on me. You sure are wasting an awful lot of time on me.

Perhaps I need to consider an e-restraining order? Unless, of course, you're a hot chick. If you're a hot chick, feel free to waste all of the time you want on me.