• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two words from me and that's all I am saying

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets fix this thing and turn it around. I need a 8 win season for my Vegas Bet. I won last season had to be over 6 wins.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how good this team would be if Bradford was still playing QB. haha. I
wonder who everyone would blame if he was still healthy???? LOL
yahoo.gif

Bradford rarely threw the deep ball. He checked down more than anyone and his Yards per attempt was at the bottom of the cellar in the NFL last year. He never led a team and tried to get the troops going. He never said 1 word to any WR/TE because they dropped an easy pass.

Did you see Austin Davis get good protection last week? Did he check down 70% of the time? Did he still find a WR deep to throw to? I remember when some of you were blaming Schotty for Bradford not taking chances deep last year. lol Like he was pulling the trigger.

Austin Davis pulls the trigger. He has balls. And If he's Brett Favre 2.0 I will take it right now for sure.

After the Cook/Davis incident, did anyone notice who AD was going to underneath? COOK. And he caught every pass after the TD he dropped.

Not a dam thing wrong with making teammates accountable. But if the QB isn't? And he's making all the money, what's that say to his teammates?

Who cares - is what it says.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford rarely threw the deep ball. He checked down more than anyone and his Yards per attempt was at the bottom of the cellar in the NFL last year. He never led a team and tried to get the troops going. He never said 1 word to any WR/TE because they dropped an easy pass.

Did you see Austin Davis get good protection last week? Did he check down 70% of the time? Did he still find a WR deep to throw to? I remember when some of you were blaming Schotty for Bradford not taking chances deep last year. lol Like he was pulling the trigger.

Austin Davis pulls the trigger. He has balls. And If he's Brett Favre 2.0 I will take it right now for sure.

After the Cook/Davis incident, did anyone notice who AD was going to underneath? COOK. And he caught every pass after the TD he dropped.

Not a dam thing wrong with making teammates accountable. But if the QB isn't? And he's making all the money, what's that say to his teammates?

Who cares - is what it says.

:clap: