• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two months to go

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until free agency.

In past years, namely in 2010 and 2014, it would have been something I just had to deal with as a fan, but this is this first time I am legitimately excited to see where LeBron ends up - Mainly because there isn't an obvious destination for him this time around (Pacers :heh:).

Obviously the safe choice for him would be to remain in Cleveland, but it all hinges on his relationship with Dan Gilbert. While I see them making the finals, I don't see them beating Houston or GS in a seven-game series. Hopefully a championship isn't the determining factor on whether he stays or goes, but only time will tell.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes to Philly, that could be what it takes to knock off the GS dynasty. Yes dynasty because after they win the title this year you can call them a dynasty.

If he stays in Cleveland they will need to add 2 more pieces IMO and keep Love. I have no idea what Loves' contract is so if he is locked down to stay or could leave. I just don't see him being happy right now in Cleveland. But for the Cavs to knock off GS They need LeBron, Love, and two more very quality players.

He goes to Philly and I could see the 76ers being champions very quickly.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was going to be about two months until the NBA season is concluded.