• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Twitter

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no disrespect intended

I totally understand. Im definitely different when it comes to Romo more than I have been any other player in 35 yrs of fandom. I have no clue what it is either. I use to see him on the sideline in his first few yrs holding his helmet. I thought who in the hell is that guy. He looked like a goofball, almost like the kind of guy that would think to himself - Im better than anyone out here. He had that quirky smile about things. For some reason he always stood by himself too, kind of made me think that guy wants to be seen .

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit I did get pissed when the Bears signed Adrian Wilson, mutiple Pro Bowl safety, earlier this yr. For some reason I have always wanted that guy. He was one of the first players cut from the Bears the other day. Obviously he is probably done

I think jerry and his band of coaches/scouts & football insiders need money to have any chance. Talent evaluations, coaching up, and knowing their own team hasn't been good over the recent years.

what topic do you think I first posted " Onward through the Fog" ?
that would be all that Jerry Jones is.

if we ever win playoff games again, it will be in spite of all that jerry jones remains towards a football teams actual success between the fat lines.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally understand. Im definitely different when it comes to Romo more than I have been any other player in 35 yrs of fandom. I have no clue what it is either. I use to see him on the sideline in his first few yrs holding his helmet. I thought who in the hell is that guy. He looked like a goofball, almost like the kind of guy that would think to himself - Im better than anyone out here. He had that quirky smile about things. For some reason he always stood by himself too, kind of made me think that guy wants to be seen .

hey man....Romo won me over 6/7 years ago when the story broke about him pulling over late Sunday night/early Monday morning after a Sunday night home football game to help a elderly couple with a flat tire with the old man telling him not to tell him who won the game cause he had it recorded. ROMO IS A GOOD PERSON and that sure isn't on every street corner, much less NFL football players. Romo overcame more than most and became a top professional football player. You are an idiot if you don't admire all that Tony Romo is as a person and has become as an NFL football player. I like Romo, I even let my wife buy a Romo jersey a few years ago... AND I'll be seen in public with her having it on from time to time. I just remain about performing when the stage is it's brightest. That's what past great Cowboy QB's did and that has become my measuring stick for Cowboy QB greatness. Romo has had little help towards team success and it's a shame he didn't hold that FG attempt against Seattle...BUT, as I've said for years, Tony had a role in those big game defeats.

BUT...I cheer with you and hope like hell as the season approaches

Go Cowboys :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The homeless guy story was good as well. Supposedly he was going to the movies one day and saw a homeless guy. He said come on in and see the movie. The guy said I stink and Im nasty. Romo said so are we, we just finished practice. We have been playing in dirt. The guy went with them. True or not- I certainly dont know. Good story though

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah really has been makin an ass out if himself lately. He needs to shut up

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT...I cheer with you and hope like hell as the season approaches

:suds:- just wish we could expect again

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The homeless guy story was good as well. Supposedly he was going to the movies one day and saw a homeless guy. He said come on in and see the movie. The guy said I stink and Im nasty. Romo said so are we, we just finished practice. We have been playing in dirt. The guy went with them. True or not- I certainly dont know. Good story though

never heard that one....

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read on twitter that JJ said he gets madder and madder everyday for not drafting Manzeil. He said he could have kept the cowboys relevant for the next 10 yrs. Surely he didn't mean this
Jerry must be getting senile.....Manziel will never be anything more than an average to maybe slightly above average QB...