• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Twitter

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read on twitter that JJ said he gets madder and madder everyday for not drafting Manzeil. He said he could have kept the cowboys relevant for the next 10 yrs. Surely he didn't mean this

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read on twitter that JJ said he gets madder and madder everyday for not drafting Manzeil. He said he could have kept the cowboys relevant for the next 10 yrs. Surely he didn't mean this

He meant in terms of fan interest and TV ratings, not wins

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what he meant. He is an idiot for saying something like that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what he meant. He is an idiot for saying something like that.

He was an idiot before, during and after saying that. Wait, I can't remember if I was brandished a Jerry lover or hater today???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday you live in the DAllas area- was that really in the paper today????

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't see it...heard the locals talk about it on the radio. It had much to do with JF being the number one jersey seller since April 1st. I think jerry was just playing to his strengths.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah will sign Sam if the rams cut him. Instant media attention

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should look at any of the Rams DL they cut when they get down to 53.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah will sign Sam if the rams cut him. Instant media attention

The way Sam is playing we need to sign him. I don't care if he sleeps with dogs. He's shown more or at least as much as any of our pass rushers have.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Sam is playing we need to sign him. I don't care if he sleeps with dogs. He's shown more or at least as much as any of our pass rushers have.

I just don't want the added attention.

Even ESPN had to apologize for one of their own on air segments ...about the "shower" situation with the team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not in Dallas Papers on a ESPN Article "Jerry cant buy what he really wants"

its a good read

That was a good read . It was kind of funny last night scrolling across the screen I saw the Peterson thing where he called JJ and wished he could become a Cowboy before he retired. I thought to myself do they have JJs phone tapped or what. Wrong, JJ flat told the story. Ha.

I truly believe what Witten said in that piece. I really think JJ wakes up in the morning and says Im going to make the Dallas Cowboys better today. I think he loves and cares about this organization more than he does anything in the world. I think he would give up almost anything to get one more ring.

Reading the article- I never realized how much he drank. I know that wasnt really a central piece of the story but it sounds like he wakes up to a cocktail or two and goes through the day, everyday. I have really envisioned myself being in a restaraunt though and somebody yelling everything is on me and I turn around and its JJ. I think he has a genuine love for people.

The GM part- he gives himself a C. I guess thats 8-8. Thats the only possible way he can justify that answer. As much as I found myself liking the guy for his generosity and caring, I began just as much disliking him -reading this part. He is just a fan that has bought his way into discussions and his title with the Dallas Cowboys. I guess if I had the money and marketing savy he does, I would do the same. Wow, just think if that happened- me owning the Dallas Cowboys. My opinions get shot down on a message board daily , ha. I would have a Romo statue already built.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good read . It was kind of funny last night scrolling across the screen I saw the Peterson thing where he called JJ and wished he could become a Cowboy before he retired. I thought to myself do they have JJs phone tapped or what. Wrong, JJ flat told the story. Ha.

I truly believe what Witten said in that piece. I really think JJ wakes up in the morning and says Im going to make the Dallas Cowboys better today. I think he loves and cares about this organization more than he does anything in the world. I think he would give up almost anything to get one more ring.

Reading the article- I never realized how much he drank. I know that wasnt really a central piece of the story but it sounds like he wakes up to a cocktail or two and goes through the day, everyday. I have really envisioned myself being in a restaraunt though and somebody yelling everything is on me and I turn around and its JJ. I think he has a genuine love for people.

The GM part- he gives himself a C. I guess thats 8-8. Thats the only possible way he can justify that answer. As much as I found myself liking the guy for his generosity and caring, I began just as much disliking him -reading this part. He is just a fan that has bought his way into discussions and his title with the Dallas Cowboys. I guess if I had the money and marketing savy he does, I would do the same. Wow, just think if that happened- me owning the Dallas Cowboys. My opinions get shot down on a message board daily , ha. I would have a Romo statue already built.

you remain a great dallas cowboy football fan, but I think you'd be worse than jerry in many ways. Attachment to the name being number 1. :yahoo:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain a great dallas cowboy football fan, but I think you'd be worse than jerry in many ways. Attachment to the name being number 1. :yahoo:

Lol, no doubt.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to admit I did get pissed when the Bears signed Adrian Wilson, mutiple Pro Bowl safety, earlier this yr. For some reason I have always wanted that guy. He was one of the first players cut from the Bears the other day. Obviously he is probably done