• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Turnovers

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god, they have 19 through three quarters in Boston? That comes down to discipline, doesn't it? Coach can't stand for this crap. Jazz gambled big with the PG position this year and have crapped the bed so far. I was good with getting Jamal, but between he and Lucas...eeee gads.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nura, you watched any of the games yet? What are you seeing? I know Favors is trying to pass more and as a result is racking up the turns. Kanter, I'm not sure. Hopefully he is passing, but deep down I think he has a bit of the black hole tendency, learned from the best I guess.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nura, you watched any of the games yet? What are you seeing? I know Favors is trying to pass more and as a result is racking up the turns. Kanter, I'm not sure. Hopefully he is passing, but deep down I think he has a bit of the black hole tendency, learned from the best I guess.

The opener, and a little bit of last night's. Turnovers were the story, especially from the bench.

I like big men passing in general, because they lead to the best shots. Big men assists are the best, because either they lead to a shot in the paint for another player, or they lead to a 3-pointer. They rarely lead to a midrange jumper.

So either a big man is in the post, passing to a 3-point shooter. Or he's in the high post, passing to a cutter for a layup.

I didn't see the turnovers from Favors though, I'll have to see how he's getting them. Hopefully he's not getting them trying to dribble.

I think next week will be better for me in terms of watching games. Was doing some errands last night.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They waived Jamal today, gonna bring in some kid from the Iowa d league I think. He played pg for the thunder and didnt get much time, or something.