• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tuesday Morning Football

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gametime in Okinawa: 10:30AM. I need to leave a staff meeting and haul ass an hour drive away. Then I can watch it it another office. There will be a replay at 9:00 PM but I would be asleep at halftime. I get up at 5:00AM.....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gametime in Okinawa: 10:30AM. I need to leave a staff meeting and haul ass an hour drive away. Then I can watch it it another office. There will be a replay at 9:00 PM but I would be asleep at halftime. I get up at 5:00AM.....

No TiVo?

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking ahead to next week, Welker had a concussion yesterday and will probably be questionable for the game

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking ahead to next week, Welker had a concussion yesterday and will probably be questionable for the game

Flowers beat the crap out of him last night. I hope he can play. Sucks about the concussion.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah the guys on NFL network were talking about this this morning. They said he knows how to pass the concussion tests and he will be out there. Hope he doesn't do that, cause he will be another one down the road having trouble speaking or remembering things. Wes be smart, we all know your a tough guy and want to play but you most likely will see the Pats in the playoffs Hopefully. One game isn't that important, then your health down the line. plus hopefully the docs are smart enough to not put him in danger. Not.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the guys on NFL network were talking about this this morning. They said he knows how to pass the concussion tests and he will be out there. Hope he doesn't do that, cause he will be another one down the road having trouble speaking or remembering things. Wes be smart, we all know your a tough guy and want to play but you most likely will see the Pats in the playoffs Hopefully. One game isn't that important, then your health down the line. plus hopefully the docs are smart enough to not put him in danger. Not.
Not sure what it means when they say he knows how to pass the tests. I guess they are trying to say he has a history of covering up concussions? He's usually good about going down before a big hit I cant say I have seen him take many big ones.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what it means when they say he knows how to pass the tests. I guess they are trying to say he has a history of covering up concussions? He's usually good about going down before a big hit I cant say I have seen him take many big ones.

That is what they were basically saying, he has had enough of these tests, to know what they are looking for and what to say. But with all the players coming forward with problems with concussions now. doctors should put there foot down and the player should have to miss the next game, should be mandatory then test them in the second week and so on. Safety.