• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

True or False? 2021 Win Total Projection

These 2021 Win Total Projections are?

• 1. True

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2. False

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty is right about fitz , his career shows what he is not that I won’t hope he is better then his career shows

Sty is absolutely right about Fitz. He is simply a stop gap until the right QB comes along. However, let's continue to build on several other pressing needs that we have until that right QB does come along. You are the master at the word PATIENCE but to put it another way Rome was not built in a day.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants had a lot of injuries too and some management issues as well. Granted no owner is worse than Snyder (a few ties though) all had to deal with Covid, the name change has no effect on the field and the Giants also had uncertainty at QB (they still do). Now eliminating the Ropers and Eagles head coaches that leave the Giants and Washington with all of the troubles each team had/has New York beat our team twice last year. That is my justification even though both improved in spots this year.

Please tell me who ties with Snyder as an inept owner because I can't seem to find him.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me who ties with Snyder as an inept owner because I can't seem to find him.
Houston Texans ownership! Janice McNair (son Cal McNair runs the day to day operations) : See Deshaun Watson fiasco

Last edited:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants had a lot of injuries too and some management issues as well. Granted no owner is worse than Snyder (a few ties though) all had to deal with Covid, the name change has no effect on the field and the Giants also had uncertainty at QB (they still do). Now eliminating the Ropers and Eagles head coaches that leave the Giants and Washington with all of the troubles each team had/has New York beat our team twice last year. That is my justification even though both improved in spots this year.
I respect that and feel as though this team is being sold a little short on respect. They are hungry.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting under on all four as well. Going in they all face tougher schedules than a year ago and there has not been enough improvement at this point to overcome deficiencies. So, here's my snapshot look at each and a far too early prediction based on that snapshot.

G-Ropers are an offensive team and will have to score much more often than their defense gives up in scores. Considering their defense that's not going to be an easy task. Prediction: G-Ropers get 7 or 8 wins

Washington absolutely still needs a QB, their deficiency at linebacker hurts them. Both positional holes go hand in hand because what they're going to need is an offense that can stay on the field and dominate TOP AND a defense that can get off of the field. Without either the defense will be spending long periods of time on the field, the offense not so much. Either way, it's a formula for mounting losses. Prediction: Washington gets between 5 to 8 wins. (I'm leaning more towards that 5)

Philly is in rebuild mode, they will surprise a team or two winning games that they'll be counted out of prior to playing them. Jalen Hurts will have an up and down season and not give the organization a full measure of himself leaving them still wondering if he is that guy for them. They will lean heavily upon their defense to win games. Prediction: Philly gets 6 and no more than 7 wins.

G-men the enigma of this division and is the one team that might surprise us all by going over the 7 predicted. I'm actually impressed with the work that Joe Judge is doing with this team. Right now it looks like he is the class leader of the 4 currently leading their teams. If ever there was a condition If ever there was a moment in which an entire season hung in the hands of one player, in New York, It all depends on what Daniel Jones does or fails to do. Prediction: G-Men get exactly 7 wins ( but could go as high as 10.)

Sty, these predictions imply that everything goes right for all three nfc east teams other than the WTF’s, and everything goes wrong with the WTF’s.

The WTF’s had horrible qb play all year long, and the same talent at lb, and still managed to win 7 games.

Their qb situation has undoubtedly improved as fitzy has two working legs and can and will sling it, and the lb situation will most likely be addressed in the draft.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect that and feel as though this team is being sold a little short on respect. They are hungry.
Perhaps you're right about them being "sold a little short " but there's good reason for that. 4 of last years 7 wins came against Dallas and Philadelphia. Being generous and a bit realistic this year they MIGHT get two against Philly but if you give them a win against the Giants, Dallas will likely take one from our guys giving Washington another 4 win in the division.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, these predictions imply that everything goes right for all three nfc east teams other than the WTF’s, and everything goes wrong with the WTF’s.

The WTF’s had horrible qb play all year long, and the same talent at lb, and still managed to win 7 games.

Their qb situation has undoubtedly improved as fitzy has two working legs and can and will sling it, and the lb situation will most likely be addressed in the draft.
Actually they suggest a likely duplication of the division last year. Split with Dallas, take two from Philly, and split with the Giants.
Last year it was two from Dallas and Philadelphia, with two losses against the Giants.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are teams on our schedule that I don’t see us having any hope of beating ..we were a losing football team last yr with and easier schedule

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty is absolutely right about Fitz. He is simply a stop gap until the right QB comes along. However, let's continue to build on several other pressing needs that we have until that right QB does come along. You are the master at the word PATIENCE but to put it another way Rome was not built in a day.
I think everyone understands Fitz is a stop gap. Yes, we should be looking for our next QB as we have. Seems we have been unable to land one right at the moment. If the draft does not produce one this year, maybe next or in FA. I hear there are a couple top notch FA's next year! :2cents:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone understands Fitz is a stop gap. Yes, we should be looking for our next QB as we have. Seems we have been unable to land one right at the moment. If the draft does not produce one this year, maybe next or in FA. I hear there are a couple top notch FA's next year! :2cents:

Well said! I think a few here believe that Fitz will be able to deliver more for us than he is capable of delivering and I hope they are right to keep our team spirit up until we do land a top notch QB.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said! I think a few here believe that Fitz will be able to deliver more for us than he is capable of delivering and I hope they are right to keep our team spirit up until we do land a top notch QB.
I certainly hope so, but my plan for this season is expect the worse and let the surprises take me off guard. I like surprises! ( especially the ones where everyone hides then when I enter the room they jump up yelling "SURPRISE!!" and I almost shoot them... yeah good times)

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope so, but my plan for this season is expect the worse and let the surprises take me off guard. I like surprises! ( especially the ones where everyone hides then when I enter the room they jump up yelling "SURPRISE!!" and I almost shoot them... yeah good times)

So, since you've already said Fitz will never take a snap for us in a regular season game what surprise are you dreaming about? Make it a good surprise because I like a good surprise too, LOL.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me repeat that again, "The WTF's had horrible qb play all year long, and the same talent at lb, and still managed to win 7 games".

Given how poor of qb play we had last season and the fact that our offense had limited weapons and the LB play was putrid, it was a miracle we won 7 games.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me repeat that again, "The WTF's had horrible qb play all year long, and the same talent at lb, and still managed to win 7 games".

Given how poor of qb play we had last season and the fact that our offense had limited weapons and the LB play was putrid, it was a miracle we won 7 games.

I think sportster's trademark team name for us of WTF, rather than WFT, is catching on so let's go to Snyder with our new official team name. We can always change it after Snyder dies. My apology Mr. Snyder because I don't wish death on anyone but please get out of the football business.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if that’s a sportster thing, but it is catchy.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first time I saw WTF posted among our group it was posted by sportster so I gave him the patent on it.
It was such an easy play on the acronym and seemed appropriate for a Dan Snyder owned organization. WTF is our name ....