• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

True Blood

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've followed this show from the start and I've loved most of it.

I felt the show peaked right about the time Russell Edgeington ripped out a guys spine on national TV, then went on a 10 minute monologue still holding it in his right hand.

If you've never seen it, youtube it.

In season 5 we got bogged down with way to many story lines and trying to cover to many characters but got back to basics in season 6.

Season 7 was the finale season and the writers gave us fans everything we wanted....happy endings all around.

Fans invest themselves in a show for years. Not a lot of shows get to say goodbye the way they want to. Series are just cancelled out of the blue, so if you're one of the lucky ones that does, show some class and say good bye with a wave to the fans.

Dexter screwed the fans over in the series finale, as did 'How I Met Your Mother'. Both were so bad that Michael C. Hall is hearing it from fans everywhere he goes and the sequel of "How I Met Your Father" was cancelled. The fans didn't trust the writers.

Battlestar Galactica gave us an ending that left us scratching our heads at some parts. What the hell was Starbuck when she came back? You just flew Sam into the sun? Really? You had to kill off Laura?

But True Blood didn't do that. Ends were tied up the way we wanted them to be. It was the writers way of saying, "Thank you for supporting us for 7 years".

As Eminem says, "It's been a ride".