• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky's best game

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Trubs was ever going to be a good QB, it was going to be working with a smart offensive mind like Nagy ... if Trubs is ever going to succeed, he will do it with Nagy.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Trubs was ever going to be a good QB, it was going to be working with a smart offensive mind like Nagy ... if Trubs is ever going to succeed, he will do it with Nagy.
I think the majority of us Bears fans are hardly ready to proclaim that Trubisky has 'arrived'. He has shown a lot of inconsistency since he's been the Bears starter. Yet slowly but surely - including those inconsistent hiccups - he has been demonstrating why he was a #2 pick in the draft. Many of us have pleaded patience as the operative word here. He has the tools, he has the savvy, he has the leadership skills. He just needs to put it all together. That day's not here yet, but I trust it's coming.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on the Trubisky train from before draft day. I never lost any faith until 1 hour ago when BS jumped on the train with me.
I always thought he had the (it) I wanted. I always knew it would take a few years too. I knew Pace was gonna get his own coach before Trubisky would do anything big. Pairing him with Nagy is fairy tale good, perfect even. Only freak injury can derail this train now. This train has left the station. This train might arrive at our destination late this year or early next. Ya you guessed right I like trains.