• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky is terrible

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is highly inaccurate, cannot throw vertically to save his life. Thank goodness he can run otherwise he would be nothing. Add to his throwing problems is his severe lack of vision. He can't find open receivers even if they are staring at him in the middle of the field. Right now Trubisky has thrown 1 INT but could easily be 3. If it wasn't for all the shuttle passes, screens, flats to Cohen, Trubisky's numbers would be in the toilet. This is really frustrating to watch.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the passes that were successful they've been inaccurate. I have yet to see Trubisky throw accurate passes hitting receivers in stride (ok there was 1 with Cohen running right in front of Trubisky). The receivers have to be facing Trubisky and must be wide open.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced Trubisky has tunnel vision. He locks in on his primary receiver and can't look off. If his primary receiver is covered, he runs.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's number 2. He is the second coming of Cutler.

Wasted draft pick. What a joke.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the worst QB to ever suit up for a nfl game, I agree.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is highly inaccurate, cannot throw vertically to save his life. Thank goodness he can run otherwise he would be nothing. Add to his throwing problems is his severe lack of vision. He can't find open receivers even if they are staring at him in the middle of the field. Right now Trubisky has thrown 1 INT but could easily be 3. If it wasn't for all the shuttle passes, screens, flats to Cohen, Trubisky's numbers would be in the toilet. This is really frustrating to watch.

cmon BS...…….he needs more time to learn a COMPLICATED system...…..Or so Im told..……..yeah right.:rolleyes2:

Although I do believe the two picks,both wrs need to fight for that ball a little bit more...…..
The dbl coverage he threw in the endzone was just absolutely stupid...…..Fans at todays game was yelling obscenities at him for that......And rightfully so.

His passing yds are also skewed because of a hail mary,not anything that actually took any skill to do...…

As @nebearsfan70 said,"Hes the 2nd coming of Cutler"..Hes from the same mold,he gives you false hope...……
And ya,i still have some type of hope for him,but not much.....:poke:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's number 2. He is the second coming of Cutler.

Wasted draft pick. What a joke.

The sad truth is that he IS Cutler without the ability to hit an open WR...

Lord, I didn't like it the day we traded up for him and he has done ZERO to change my mind.... Would rather have Joah Adams and a FA vet at this point.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did well with Burton, 9 for 126 yards.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, just in time for me to bench Burton on my fantasy team. Awesome.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch seemed to really regress back to early 2018 Mitch, without much a pass rush in his face either. Happier feet, way off on some easy throws, and the Patriots dropped two easy picks in the end zone no less. Still had some decent numbers after having a dreadful completion percentage in the 1st half. We just gotta hope it's one of those 2 steps forward, 1 step back type deals and he rebounds next week.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's at 65% accuracy right now which is a severe improvement from last year. Have you see him outside the pocket, make plays with his feet? He had a bad game against a dynasty. The Chicago Bears, a 5-11 team last year, came within 1 yard of going to OT against a team that is a perennial Super Bowl team. Come on now. Literally NOBODY expected the Bears to be this good this year. Yeah, they lost 2 straight, but y'all have the chance to win 3 straight here and you guys are in a division where it's not so cut and dry about who is gonna win the division. This is his first year as a full-time starter, he threw 70% completion against Tampa Bay and Miami. He looked bad against the Patriots, practically every QB looks bad against the Patriots. He's growing and he's improving, cut him some slack for a bad game. Look at all the offensive weapons you guys have. Cohen, Howard, Robinson, Burton, Gabriel. You guys have the 6th ranked offense in the league after having a bottom 5 offense last year.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch got a little too trigger happy after having some good success with the deep ball in the previous two games and a well-coached team made him pay. Sh*t happens. Jesus...Ya f*ckin' doomsayers.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch got a little too trigger happy after having some good success with the deep ball in the previous two games and a well-coached team made him pay. Sh*t happens. Jesus...Ya f*ckin' doomsayers.
What Jiddy said.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They definitely got some great chemistry going.......Now if he could sustain that with a couple of others,we'd be in business....

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has good chemistry with Burton because Burton sits in the middle of the field staring at Trubisky directly.

Trubisky's numbers are all skewed. He's not nearly as good as his numbers say. I bet a significant portion of his TDs comes from shuttle passes and throws behind the line of scrimmage. The hail mary bomb to White also pads his numbers. Trubisky is so much worse than the stats say. Which is what confuses the idiots, who only look at numbers...ala Jordan Howard.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has good chemistry with Burton because Burton sits in the middle of the field staring at Trubisky directly.

Trubisky's numbers are all skewed. He's not nearly as good as his numbers say. I bet a significant portion of his TDs comes from shuttle passes and throws behind the line of scrimmage. The hail mary bomb to White also pads his numbers. Trubisky is so much worse than the stats say. Which is what confuses the idiots, who only look at numbers...ala Jordan Howard.

The desire to be right on the internet runs strong through this one's veins.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's at 65% accuracy right now which is a severe improvement from last year. Have you see him outside the pocket, make plays with his feet? He had a bad game against a dynasty. The Chicago Bears, a 5-11 team last year, came within 1 yard of going to OT against a team that is a perennial Super Bowl team. Come on now. Literally NOBODY expected the Bears to be this good this year. Yeah, they lost 2 straight, but y'all have the chance to win 3 straight here and you guys are in a division where it's not so cut and dry about who is gonna win the division. This is his first year as a full-time starter, he threw 70% completion against Tampa Bay and Miami. He looked bad against the Patriots, practically every QB looks bad against the Patriots. He's growing and he's improving, cut him some slack for a bad game. Look at all the offensive weapons you guys have. Cohen, Howard, Robinson, Burton, Gabriel. You guys have the 6th ranked offense in the league after having a bottom 5 offense last year.

Ya,one yard away from a team that was missing its key offensive contributor...….with Gronk,i don't think the game would have been....
But as far as me saying trubisky terrible,nah,its just that it seems hes misiing something…….its like he doesn't have the killer instinct...
I really don't think he scares defenses enough....All defenses probably already know hes gonna throw those damn balls he should never have thrown(as the two passes in the ez that should have been int`d)…...and that's with 2 picks.
Its the same problem cutler had,just when you think hes our savior,he throws them damn balls up for grabs that leave you shaking your head…..

And I will say one great thing about him,the boy can scramble......

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya,one yard away from a team that was missing its key offensive contributor...….with Gronk,i don't think the game would have been....
But as far as me saying trubisky terrible,nah,its just that it seems hes misiing something…….its like he doesn't have the killer instinct...
I really don't think he scares defenses enough....All defenses probably already know hes gonna throw those damn balls he should never have thrown(as the two passes in the ez that should have been int`d)…...and that's with 2 picks.
Its the same problem cutler had,just when you think hes our savior,he throws them damn balls up for grabs that leave you shaking your head…..

And I will say one great thing about him,the boy can scramble......

He definitely is missing something. Experience. This is his first full season as starter. You gotta give him some time to learn and develop before you start burning his jerseys in the streets.