• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trophy Ideas

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As league commish I was looking for some clever, funny and clean ideas for trophies. Here's four of the standard trophies:

2s6o.png

I'm hoping to get an idea for a TIE. They're rare, but they do happen. Any ideas?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We always had a weekly (and cumulative year year end) award for the owner who left the most points on the bench for any single player compared to the one they started. We called it the "Nutshot" award, had to go to one of those weird novelty shops in the mall to find a "trophy"

Btw, there's no shortage of images where someone is getting kicked in the nuts on the web...especially soccer pics

Last edited by a moderator:

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these images you put on trophies or just images-images?

Being a 8 year Commish I end up going in the RED every year sending the guys gifts. I enjoy it though because our team owners all stay on top of their own team and look out for the league as a whole. I send personal gifts such as their favorite team items, then gifts about the league like our BYFL shirts, magnets, mouse pad, on and on...

-DUB-

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping to get an idea for a TIE. They're rare, but they do happen. Any ideas?

I'm not so great at offering an image to express this with, but have you seen "White Men Can't Jump"?

-- Gloria (Rosie Perez) --
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose!"

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these images you put on trophies or just images-images?

Being a 8 year Commish I end up going in the RED every year sending the guys gifts. I enjoy it though because our team owners all stay on top of their own team and look out for the league as a whole. I send personal gifts such as their favorite team items, then gifts about the league like our BYFL shirts, magnets, mouse pad, on and on...

-DUB-

No dub these are cyber trophies in one my ESPN leagues. I try to infuse some humor into this league.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is not a cyber idea but I have been for years trying to get my league mates to agree have a gold championship ring made each year. This way we us champs could rub it in all the know -it-all's faces.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought of another trophy idea...

For the fantasy owner who is the most active on the waiver wire. (Perhaps give this award every 4 weeks - or 3 times per season.)

The "I Got No More Use For Dis Guy" Award (and have a picture of Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "I Got No More Use For Dis Guy" Award (and have a picture of Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny).

classic! lol

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought of another trophy idea...

For the fantasy owner who is the most active on the waiver wire. (Perhaps give this award every 4 weeks - or 3 times per season.)

in my league that would be me...