• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after all the GOP grandstanding on election fraud that there is no evidence of and the claims for the need for voter ID to protect against it, it turns out that Republicans in NC were involved in some kind of fraud. And also, it's not anything that voter ID laws would protect against!!

Election "fraud" issues from Trump with on evidence backing them up are made up.

This one is not.

Because one party wants to govern. And the other wants to rule. And the latter is backed by a bunch of dumb rednecks who have been dooped and used because of their willful ignorance.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears the GOP should leave election fraud to the pros.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after all the GOP grandstanding on election fraud that there is no evidence of and the claims for the need for voter ID to protect against it, it turns out that Republicans in NC were involved in some kind of fraud. And also, it's not anything that voter ID laws would protect against!!

Election "fraud" issues from Trump with on evidence backing them up are made up.

This one is not.

Because one party wants to govern. And the other wants to rule. And the latter is backed by a bunch of dumb rednecks who have been dooped and used because of their willful ignorance.
This is, probably not surprisingly given where I live, a story I've been following closely. And it's insanity.

For the record, I'm just barely outside of the pathetically gerrymandered district in question (NC9) and in a different, slightly-less-pathetically gerrymandered district (NC12 - the street that separates the two is the closest traffic light to my house), so I have no official interest in this, but I dislike Harris and I dislike gerrymandering.

If the election board orders a new election, this would be the first time in NC's history that a Congressional election was re-done and would represent an astounding turn of events. I want them to take as long as they need and be sure that it's done right.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is, probably not surprisingly given where I live, a story I've been following closely. And it's insanity.

For the record, I'm just barely outside of the pathetically gerrymandered district in question (NC9) and in a different, slightly-less-pathetically gerrymandered district (NC12 - the street that separates the two is the closest traffic light to my house), so I have no official interest in this, but I dislike Harris and I dislike gerrymandering.

If the election board orders a new election, this would be the first time in NC's history that a Congressional election was re-done and would represent an astounding turn of events. I want them to take as long as they need and be sure that it's done right.

I'm probably naive but believe every vote should count. If you're worried an area or type of people (the Welsh?) won't vote for you then try to appeal to them - not suppress their votes.
Anybody who tries to supresss votes or make it harder for people to vote, no matter which party, is un-American IMO.

And I will say the same thing if my local voting location required a simple spelling test that hundred Trump voters.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The twit with the tweet storm this morning. It took him an hour to get these out and I wonder did they coincide with Fox and Friends commercials?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I am get the canned response ready...."but that is just libtards spewing lies given to them by CNN."

Seriously without a nasty comment like that there is no real response that can be given to counter point the facts given.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The twit with the tweet storm this morning. It took him an hour to get these out and I wonder did they coincide with Fox and Friends commercials?

He's certainly behaving like someone who has nothing to hide.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's certainly behaving like someone who has nothing to hide.

Trump reveals 87-page response to Mueller findings already created, despite fact no report released yet

Him and Rudy G have have apparently already been preparing their response before even knowing anything Mueller is going to say. What could possibly go wrong?

If he somehow manages to release his document first, it will be the second greatest moment in American history (Behind the Miracle on Ice). Can you imagine?

Trump: "That Romanian prostitute was already dead when I arrived and we buried her at Mar-A-Lago to spare her parents the expense!"

Mueller: "So much for my weekend off."

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually when he does this another shoe drops from Mueller’s team.

Isn’t today the day we are going to find out what Manafort was lying to prosecutors about and what his other crimes were?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually when he does this another shoe drops from Mueller’s team.

Isn’t today the day we are going to find out what Manafort was lying to prosecutors about and what his other crimes were?

Maybe Junior is getting indicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.