• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trey Adams to miss most of the season

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, yeah that throws a monkey wrench in the plan for the season. He was supposed to be the anchor of that side.

Hopefully he can make it back full health for the stretch run.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he's considering returning for a 5th year of eligibility, which is I guess somewhat of a bright side.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he's considering returning for a 5th year of eligibility, which is I guess somewhat of a bright side.
Consolation prize at best.

Jake, Gaskin, Gaines, etc... You have a LOT of the core of this team leaving after this season.

With the schedule and so many in the Pac in full blown rebuilding mode, this really is your year if ever there was one.

Hopefully he can make it back and be at full strength for the CCG and the rest of post season. They are still going to need him IMO.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect its one or more herniated disks given his height and how many blows to the back I've seen him take during his career at UW. One of those situations where it finally caught up with him.

Those are incredibly tough to deal with from a pain perspective. Right now, we should be prepared to not have him for the entire season.and we'll see if he continues to play football at all.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consolation prize at best.

Jake, Gaskin, Gaines, etc... You have a LOT of the core of this team leaving after this season.

With the schedule and so many in the Pac in full blown rebuilding mode, this really is your year if ever there was one.

Hopefully he can make it back and be at full strength for the CCG and the rest of post season. They are still going to need him IMO.

I don't disagree. This is probably the best team that Petersen has ever had and Adams will be a huge loss, but at least he's one less guy who we have to replace next year - for what it's worth.

Gotta really feel bad for him though. Some had him projected as a top-15 pick. Even if he comes back next year and plays at a very high level, these injury issues are going to haunt him in terms of where he is drafted.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect its one or more herniated disks given his height and how many blows to the back I've seen him take during his career at UW. One of those situations where it finally caught up with him.

Those are incredibly tough to deal with from a pain perspective. Right now, we should be prepared to not have him for the entire season.and we'll see if he continues to play football at all.

Yeah I've never had one myself, but a friend of mine who came up from Orlando to visit me was dealing with one when he came up. Really painful, and it sucks for him because he works a very physical job.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really feel bad for this kid, a true first round guy, but back injuries can change a prospects mind about wanting to go to the next level....