• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Bauer suspended 2 years

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time that a false accuser from this type of thing has been indicted with a felony since me too. It changes things, but it is not all good. I think false accusers facing punishment is a very good thing, but I also think this will silence actual victims who are afraid to come forward now.

I am glad Bauer got justice from both of his false accusers, he will never get his career or earning potential back, but at least he got full vindication.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time that a false accuser from this type of thing has been indicted with a felony since me too. It changes things, but it is not all good. I think false accusers facing punishment is a very good thing, but I also think this will silence actual victims who are afraid to come forward now.

I am glad Bauer got justice from both of his false accusers, he will never get his career or earning potential back, but at least he got full vindication.

I'm honestly a little at a loss as to why no team is taking a shot at him.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too many cases are determined just based on he said she said

That is wrong as it’s not enough evidence

These liars should face the same prison sentence they tried to subject the innocent man to

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Bauer is the real face of me too

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many cases are determined just based on he said she said

That is wrong as it’s not enough evidence

These liars should face the same prison sentence they tried to subject the innocent man to
The ideal world is nobody makes a judgment and the media stays out of it until all the facts are in. That will never happen. I absolutely agree the false accusers need to be held responsible, but it can't switch to a presumption that the accusers are lying, that will harm victims as well.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ideal world is nobody makes a judgment and the media stays out of it until all the facts are in. That will never happen. I absolutely agree the false accusers need to be held responsible, but it can't switch to a presumption that the accusers are lying, that will harm victims as well.

Innocent until proven guilty for the accused

Which isn’t the same thing. But that’s what evil feminazis and misandrist media want you to believe

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory, I agree. But you can’t excuse the first punch then criticize the response. Bauer was raked over the coals with a presumption of guilt. You can’t all of the sudden claim a presumption of innocence for the original accuser.

If Bauer received ANY human decency by the media or society as a whole, I would be right there with you on this opinion. And in general, I am right there with you. But it is a little too big of a hypocritical pill for me to swallow IN THIS CASE.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory, I agree. But you can’t excuse the first punch then criticize the response. Bauer was raked over the coals with a presumption of guilt. You can’t all of the sudden claim a presumption of innocence for the original accuser.

If Bauer received ANY human decency by the media or society as a whole, I would be right there with you on this opinion. And in general, I am right there with you. But it is a little too big of a hypocritical pill for me to swallow IN THIS CASE.

It was really just one article from The Athletic and as I recall the individual responsible was fired. He dropped his civil suit against her soooooo.

He isn't totally without fault of poor judgement here. He got rough with a total stranger and he was worth millions of dollars. Whether she asked for it or not you gotta be way smarter than that. He helped make her case initially.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was really just one article from The Athletic and as I recall the individual responsible was fired. He dropped his civil suit against her soooooo.

He isn't totally without fault of poor judgement here. He got rough with a total stranger and he was worth millions of dollars. Whether she asked for it or not you gotta be way smarter than that. He helped make her case initially.

I agree with this for the most part

You really gotta be careful now with these modern women

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That comment is about what would be the ideal, not what happened to Bauer. I am thrilled his false accuser got indicted for federal crimes.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He gave a great reason on why he dropped the suit. It is a waste of money when he will get literally nothing out of it.

Sure in hindsight it is poor judgement to go 50 Shades of Grey but we can’t pretend rich ass dudes aren’t going to be having sex which is basically what we are saying if he can only hook up with wholesome and mentally stable women.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave a great reason on why he dropped the suit. It is a waste of money when he will get literally nothing out of it.

Sure in hindsight it is poor judgement to go 50 Shades of Grey but we can’t pretend rich ass dudes aren’t going to be having sex which is basically what we are saying if he can only hook up with wholesome and mentally stable women.

Come on man

He was punching the chick in the ass

Your ever do that?

I've never had any desire to do so lol

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not "punching"

Actually punching

Fist

Not

Penis

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man

He was punching the chick in the ass

Your ever do that?

I've never had any desire to do so lol
If I was rich, single and in my prime and some hot slut asked for it sure. But I grew up after 50 shades of grey and I’m not rich so I don’t have rats running after me.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly a little at a loss as to why no team is taking a shot at him.
Because he's kinda crazy and teammates never like him. Bad clubhouse guy. He was vindicated on the fact that the woman did ask him to do that fucked up shit to her but he still went ahead and did it. This is the equivalent of a guy one heroin crashing into a drunk driver. Yeah , one was worse ( the woman) but the other person involved wasn't a ll that greta either.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's kinda crazy and teammates never like him. Bad clubhouse guy. He was vindicated on the fact that the woman did ask him to do that fucked up shit to her but he still went ahead and did it. This is the equivalent of a guy one heroin crashing into a drunk driver. Yeah , one was worse ( the woman) but the other person involved wasn't a ll that greta either.

IDK... i think they dont want to sign him because all teams are afraid of what he will do in big games.... choke...