• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman to Ravens as OC

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most people don't care, but I sure do. It's about as seamless a transition from Kubiak as the Ravens could possibly hope for. You know Trestman has to be excited going from Cutler to Flacco.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like Flacco is way better. I'd say they're about the same.

Almost identical passer rating this year and Cutler had a much higher rating last year

Last edited by a moderator:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Almost identical passer rating this year and Cutler had a much higher rating last year

Better probably isn't the best word. More like "less stupid'.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shouldn't you be off deflating footballs or tampering with something for the upcoming game....
I would suggest you get your hanky ready, looks like you're gonna need it.....LOB is waiting for you, chomp, chomp, Burp, Ahhhhhhhh !!:pound:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be off deflating footballs or tampering with something for the upcoming game....
I would suggest you get your hanky ready, looks like you're gonna need it.....LOB is waiting for you, chomp, chomp, Burp, Ahhhhhhhh !!:pound:

Is this an insult fail or did I miss some declaration that BobGnarly is no longer Broncos fan but a Pats fan?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this an insult fail or did I miss some declaration that BobGnarly is no longer Broncos fan but a Pats fan?

Woops ...:lol: I got him mixed up with someone else....Hey I can always blame it on age, that's the beauty of getting old.....

I should have said should'nt you be getting your order in for PM's Rascal or a football with training wheels on it for your rookie qb next year....7-9, it's gonna be a hoot.... :pound:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woops ...:lol: I got him mixed up with someone else....Hey I can always blame it on age, that's the beauty of getting old.....

I should have said should'nt you be getting your order in for PM's Rascal or a football with training wheels on it for your rookie qb next year....7-9, it's gonna be a hoot.... :pound:

7-9? Please. I got several boxes of deer antler spray heading to Peyton's house right now. I have an appointment with Belichick in February; we will go over some "tricks" for getting an edge. He said something about bringing a camera and pressure gauge. And I am meeting with Goodell in August. We are going to go through the rosters of the other 31 teams and see who belongs on his list.

I think after all that we can get to at least 9-7.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad hire. Weird.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad hire. Weird.

I'm not sold on this guy at all.....I really wanted a sharp young innovator and Gase looked as close as you could get.....Some concerns but not as many as this guy, for sure....
Bears fans say he is too predictable with his play calling, and he looks old and tired to me....
Plus he super stunk it up last yr with Marshall and Jeffreys, granted Cutler is a roll of the dice on every play but 5 wins, C'mon man.....Harbs listens to his family too much when it comes to hiring coaches IMO....
I'm as nervous as a cat in a washing machine about this guy, not a good feeling for me......:scratch:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coach made cutler worse, and had guys like Forte, marshall and jeffery to work with. But i'm sure he'll do better with whoever is on the ravens