• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trail Cam Pics

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an article I read about mountain lions in Virginia and the department of game and inland fisheries (DNR) says they aren't here but there have been sightings for years. The article had proposed they dgif denies their existence because if they did acknowledge them being here, they would have to start a bunch of conservation efforts, field studies, and other programs that cost $$$. If they just deny it, they don't have to put out the $$.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Panthers existed in Southern WV(Wyoming County) up until 1974 when the last sighting occurred. I saw it. Was 12 years old at the time and it was screaming like a baby walking a fence line. Over the winter that year, several cattle had been found slaughtered and the thought was that it was the Panther. A baby black panther was killed in 1967 near the same area with a hoe by a farmer. No sightings have been reported since. The area was perfect for big cats due to the numerous abandoned punch mines that were in the mountains. These ground entries were used as dens and still are today by Bobcats and other critters.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin DNR

Yeah but Packerz, the fucking LAST thing you want is official confirmation of Pumas in an area. It will only lead to lawsuits by the antis to try to shut down deer hunting or some such crap.

My wife saw one in our back yard two years ago. I got home from golf that afternoon and let my brittany spaniel out and she went missing. Wifey got home later and told me of the sighting earlier that day and after three hours, I figured my gundog had become cat food. She eventually made it home....was probably running the cat out of the county.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captured three bucks on my new hunting grounds. One is in the background but is at least an 8 pointer...maybe ten. All pics were nighttime but at least I know there's a few bucks trotting about.