• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending:
RGIII
Welker
Jimmy Graham
Jamaal Charles

Receiving:
P. Manning
Jordan Cameron
Bilal Powell
Marques Colston

Rest of team:
QB:Eli Manning
RB:Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, Le'Veon Bell, Pierre Thomas
WR: Danny Amendola, Torrey Smith, Jerome Simpson
Def: Seahawks, Chiefs
K: Ryan Succop

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt matter if PPR or not.... I like the deal for you...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this week though!!!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, PPR or not. For the sake of argument let's say there's no dropoff from Graham to Cameron. That leaves RGIII/Charles/Welker for Peyton/Powell/Colston. No way any uptick from RGIII to Peyton is made up for by the gigantic drop from Charles to Powell (don't forget Ivory) and the drop from Welker to Colston - especially when you consider Welker's week-to-week consistency.

Not only that, but Peyton (as high as I am on him) is not going to throw for 48 more TDs, and may be a terrible option during the fantasy playoffs, when he might simply sit, or start and play one and a half quarters - or just be less amazing (he has often been less amazing late in the season after an incredible start). RGIII on the other hand hasn't been quite right and will probably get better as his leg improves - Eli also isn't as bad as his record indicates so far.

So no way I consider this deal - and if it is PPR, it's even worse.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's PPR, you are giving up a LOT of points with Graham, Welker and Charles altogether. I don't think Powell is gonna be keeping this up all year, Geno is starting to really show some flaws and it won't be long until they start loading the box with all of their injuries. Colston is still good but it showing his age. I may think you should keep where you are, you aren't in bad shape right now at all.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, PPR or not. For the sake of argument let's say there's no dropoff from Graham to Cameron. That leaves RGIII/Charles/Welker for Peyton/Powell/Colston. No way any uptick from RGIII to Peyton is made up for by the gigantic drop from Charles to Powell (don't forget Ivory) and the drop from Welker to Colston - especially when you consider Welker's week-to-week consistency.

Not only that, but Peyton (as high as I am on him) is not going to throw for 48 more TDs, and may be a terrible option during the fantasy playoffs, when he might simply sit, or start and play one and a half quarters - or just be less amazing (he has often been less amazing late in the season after an incredible start). RGIII on the other hand hasn't been quite right and will probably get better as his leg improves - Eli also isn't as bad as his record indicates so far.

So no way I consider this deal - and if it is PPR, it's even worse.

WIll, i disagree with you here... it is peyton that is the main piece and best player in this deal... He will average 30+ points a week... When manning has his big games, he wins weeks for you alone... Yes it sucks to go from charles to powell, but i dont see KC as a high scoring team so i do think manning would compensate... I do agree, that he might want to hold out and try to get a better RB, but to have manning on your team is a great thing and can not be underestimated...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not PPR.
I have accepted the trade. Considering how bad the Redskins are, getting Peyton over RGIII is a no brainer. Plus, if Welker has a big game, I will get the return of it with Manning as my QB.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not PPR.
I have accepted the trade. Considering how bad the Redskins are, getting Peyton over RGIII is a no brainer. Plus, if Welker has a big game, I will get the return of it with Manning as my QB.

That seems like a fantasy rookie miscue. RGIII will still put up good fantasy #s, whether or not the Redskins win or lose in real life.

what I like with Peyton over RGIII is that Peyton doesn't rely on legs and has a ton of awesome receiving options.

I would never trade away Charles this year though, unless I was receiving a bounty for him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this just a one year league?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like it. Peyton is going to throw 50+ TD's and Powell is good enough to be your RB2 all year long. RG3 just plain blows, and is an injury waiting to happen. You're giving up the top TE to get the top QB because you have Eli. Gotta have a good QB to win FF. Smart trade imo.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like a fantasy rookie miscue. RGIII will still put up good fantasy #s, whether or not the Redskins win or lose in real life.

what I like with Peyton over RGIII is that Peyton doesn't rely on legs and has a ton of awesome receiving options.

I would never trade away Charles this year though, unless I was receiving a bounty for him.

Yes, RGIII, will still put up numbers, but they won't be close to what Peyton puts up. Peyton has 4 targets he can rely on each week, RGIII can't say the same.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not PPR.

You have made a terrible mistake. And I am one of Peyton's biggest supporters (I had him ranked 1st). But that is way too much to give. Charles to Powell is gonna hurt like you've never hurt before. Welker's consistency over Colston's inconsistency will show as well. So if Cameron can keep up his production in the Jimmy G range, you're still behind.

Griffin to Peyton -- you win, but not by as much as you think.
Graham to Cameron -- it's closer than anyone would have thought, but in the end, you lose.
Charles to Powell -- this is sick, this is a massive loss, you will regret this.
Welker to Colston -- not a huge drop off, but it's still a drop off.

I think you drastically overpaid for Peyton's week 1 performance. RG3 will be more than fine...and he didn't even start running a little yet!

good luck though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 just plain blows,

LOL -- I agree that he's been playing bad, but he doesn't "blow"...and during this bad stretch, he has more points than Brady, Cam and Kaepernick!!! If one of them were in this deal in place of RG3, what would everyone be saying??

Powell is good enough to be your RB2 all year long

wow, are you serious?

bad, bad deal.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you drastically overpaid for Peyton's week 1 performance

Peyton has been in the top 4 for passing every week thus far, and has yet to throw for less than 300 yards. He obviously won't meet the 7 TD passes in one game again, but if he can average 3 TD passes each game like he has in games 2-4, then I will be just fine.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL -- I agree that he's been playing bad, but he doesn't "blow"...and during this bad stretch, he has more points than Brady, Cam and Kaepernick!!! If one of them were in this deal in place of RG3, what would everyone be saying??

wow, are you serious?

bad, bad deal.

Those QB's all have a much higher upside between now and week 14 than RG3. Powell is 2nd in the AFC right now at RB. He plays for a run first team. I've got him in one league and I'm 3-1. Got him in the 15th round I think lol

Nobody with RG3 or Eli is winning shit in FF.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those QB's all have a much higher upside between now and week 14 than RG3. Powell is 2nd in the AFC right now at RB. He plays for a run first team. I've got him in one league and I'm 3-1. Got him in the 15th round I think lol

Nobody with RG3 or Eli is winning shit in FF.

I can't believe people are supporting this deal. This is a season killing mistake.

RG3 was the top QB scorer in fantasy leagues last year for like the first 10 weeks. He is slowly working his way back and getting healthier by the week. He is not going to win your league for you singlehandedly, but neither will Peyton when you have just downgraded massively in at least 2 other places to get him.

You just gave up a top 3 RB, a top 6 WR and the best TE for a low end flex RB, a low end WR2 and a TE who might be a top 3 option, but we are basing this off a really small sample.

My prediction: The guy who you just traded with will end up winning the league unless the rest of his roster is utter crap.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this.

Also, RG3's numbers will be better as the year goes on because the Redskins are so bad defensively. They must throw to stay in games.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate that deal for you. It leaves you with no true #1 rb whatsoever. I get that you like Peyton, but the gain from him to RG3 is not enough to coupe from the losses from Charles, Graham, and even Welker.

Don't do it.