• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade proposal help

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a RB, she needs a WR. What you you guys offer and expect back?

My RB: Lynch, P. Thomas, T. West, J. Hill, D. Freeman
My WR: J. Jones, V. Cruz, Wayne, K. Benjamin, T. Smith

Her RB: Lacy, Ivory, Bush, Moreno, Starks, Helu
Her WR: R. White, Crabtree, Watkins, K. Wright

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you have a huge need at RB..Thomas/West/Hill playing matchups isn't a terrible situation. And it's not like your stacked at WR either.. before Cruz got going this week you only had 2 better than average options. I wouldn't trade away that third option until he does it again and you have some stability there. Besides, you're entering bye weeks and will need him anyways.

You feel as though you have to make a deal with this team, your best bet is to trade T. Smith... maybe he can snag the injured Moreno.

If you v want to swing for the fences, try Cruz for Lacy...shit trade offer, but she might be fed up with the disappointing performance this far and maybe she's crazy enough to buy Cruz coming off a big week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first I would low ball her to try to get lacy... See if she is panicking on him or patient with him!!! Maybe victor cruz and Pierre Thomas for lacy and Kendall wright(just an example)... Panicking owners may do silly stuff... and with lacy as the only good player on this team I am sure she has not won yet... she may want to shake things up... It is certainly worth a try...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first I would low ball her to try to get lacy... See if she is panicking on him or patient with him!!! Maybe victor cruz and Pierre Thomas for lacy and Kendall wright(just an example)... Panicking owners may do silly stuff... and with lacy as the only good player on this team I am sure she has not won yet... she may want to shake things up... It is certainly worth a try...

She's 0-3. I kicked the shit out of her last week.