• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade opinions wanted.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one of the other teams in my $ league ask me what it would take to get Kyle Pitts. He's offered George Kittle straight up but that ain't gonna do it. While I'm not someone who has done many trades over the years (probably around 5 in the past 20 years) I did look at our 2 rosters and this is what I came up with:

Give
Kyle Pitts
Allen Robinson
Kenny Pickett (he doesn't need him but I wanted the trade to be for an even # of players)

Get
George Kittle
Amon Ra St. Brown
Brian Robinson Jr. (IR stash)

I considered including his QB3, Jared Goff, in the trade but I value B. Robinson more. I ran this through multiple trade analyzers and got the most even results of any other combination.

Thoughts?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one of the other teams in my $ league ask me what it would take to get Kyle Pitts. He's offered George Kittle straight up but that ain't gonna do it. While I'm not someone who has done many trades over the years (probably around 5 in the past 20 years) I did look at our 2 rosters and this is what I came up with:

Give
Kyle Pitts
Allen Robinson
Kenny Pickett (he doesn't need him but I wanted the trade to be for an even # of players)

Get
George Kittle
Amon Ra St. Brown
Brian Robinson Jr. (IR stash)

I considered including his QB3, Jared Goff, in the trade but I value B. Robinson more. I ran this through multiple trade analyzers and got the most even results of any other combination.

Thoughts?
ARob and sun god are about even in my book, so the question is whether shooting victim covers the large gap between Pitts and Kittle.

I don't know that he does. Is this dynasty? And what's your RB situation?

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
ARob and sun god are about even in my book, so the question is whether shooting victim covers the large gap between Pitts and Kittle.

I don't know that he does. Is this dynasty? And what's your RB situation?
Its redraft but Commish has said he wants to make it a keeper league.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id ranke the 6 players this way

Pitts
St. Brown
Allen Robinson
Kittle
Brian Robinson
Pickett

so no, i would not make that trade... as you are giving the best player in the deal, and i rank robinson higher than kittle...

I do love St. Brown though...

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pitts
St. Brown
Allen Robinson
Kittle
Brian Robinson
Pickett

so no, i would not make that trade... as you are giving the best player in the deal, and i rank robinson higher than kittle...

Maybe I should just offer him Pitts for Kittle & St Brown. Lopsided, yes, but if he turns it down then oh well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should just offer him Pitts for Kittle & St Brown. Lopsided, yes, but if he turns it down then oh well.

Just noticed(in this thread) you are a 49er fan... so thats why you want Kittle???

are you in a league with other 49er fans??

Pitts for Kittke/St. Brown is closer than you would think... mostly because Kittle is injured and nobody has faith in him with him being so injury prone...

But in a SF local league, kittle has more value than a normal league... maybe even equal to Pitts, especially with pitts not having a great week one...

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed(in this thread) you are a 49er fan... so thats why you want Kittle???

are you in a league with other 49er fans??

Pitts for Kittke/St. Brown is closer than you would think... mostly because Kittle is injured and nobody has faith in him with him being so injury prone...

But in a SF local league, kittle has more value than a normal league... maybe even equal to Pitts, especially with pitts not having a great week one...
Yes I'm a 9er fan but I put my fandom away when doing FFB. The only reason Kittle is involved is because he expressed a desire for Pitts and I tried to come up with something that would benefit me. Pitts is definitely the better player at this point but I feel like Irv Smith is going to have a good year overall so I wouldn't be a 100% reliant on Kittle and I do think Kittle can be a great player when not burdened with injury. At the end of the day, if no trade happens I'm fine with that.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d keep Pitts

Nothing is being offered that makes your team better. Robinson had a bad week one, but Kittle is hurt.

Is this PPR?

If anything, I’d want a RB like Etienne be involved. Otherwise, like you said, you’re fine with no deal. He’s the one inquiring.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pitts
St. Brown
Allen Robinson
Kittle
Brian Robinson
Pickett

U shut your mouth about kenny. But arob looks washed as can be

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts does more for you than anyone else in the conversation because you have to start a TE every week. It's not even clear Kittle will play week 2, and he misses a lot of games. (That's why the other guy wants to do the deal, I suspect.) You could be stuck playing a not-100% Irv Smith, who's never had 400 yards in a season

St. Brown fills one of five slots that you have lots of options for.

How many teams in this league?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its redraft but Commish has said he wants to make it a keeper league.
if this is the same idiot that changed the redraft to a keeper league AFTER your draft, i wouldnt trade him Pitts for anything.
:mad2:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this trade for you, but I think before you consider any deals, you guys as a league need to figure out the keeper situation. Player values could be way different depending on the parameters of the keeper aspect vs redraft. Ideally, you want to know all that going into the draft, but we have all chimed in on that, I think. I would be pushing hard for a redraft and do a keeper league next year if you feel inclined. This changing things after the draft is bullshit when it could affect your draft day decisions.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before you consider any deals, you guys as a league need to figure out the keeper situation.
Bingo.
For all you know, this slimey commish may institute a keeper rule that all players acquired by trade have a keeper value of round 10. I dont trust him. Would NEVER trade him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle scares the shit out of me. I think I am declining with no counter.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Kittle weren't so brittle...there is no huge deficit to make up for on the Kittle side. Y'all do realize that in 14 games, Kittle scored 20 more points than Pitts did playing in all in 17, right??

I wouldn't do this trade..but Pitts is exhibit A of WAY overvaulued

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, it is lopsided today.

But the 9er pass offense concerns me.

Lots of mouths to feed and doesn’t look as if they will have a ton of volume.

I think you need St. Brown to make this worth doing