• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Hamels and Utley?

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say YES. Our 2 biggest chips will net us a high ransom of prospects. Let's face it: we are years away from thinking about another world series. Set Chase and Cole free to win another championship and let 's start rebuilding.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's going to take on Hamels' contract? And Utley would have to OK any trade that happens. I could see us moving Rollins after he "breaks" Schmidt's record. He grew up an A's fan, and Callaspo, their DH, has a .616 OPS this year. That could happen, and I hope it does.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Should have traded Utley last July.

And Rollins.

And Papeltard.

And Ruiz.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's going to take on Hamels' contract? And Utley would have to OK any trade that happens. I could see us moving Rollins after he "breaks" Schmidt's record. He grew up an A's fan, and Callaspo, their DH, has a .616 OPS this year. That could happen, and I hope it does.

The Phillies will be willing to eat some salary. Utley would probably be OK if he is traded to a contender. Rollins will most likely agree to a trade after he breaks record. I heard that the whole team is available. But they will keep the mascot!