• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toughest division in the NFL?

Which division is the toughest right now in the league

• AFC NORTH

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • AFC SOUTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFC EAST

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • AFC WEST

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • NFC NORTH

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • NFC SOUTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFC EAST

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • NFC WEST

Votes: 22 34.4%

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't call the AFCE the toughest, but on paper it looks like the most improved. Pats will have their hands full.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? Read what tgann said. He said maybe Romo would like to see his SB trophy. Right? I simply stated he can five in Dallas daily.

The devil is in the details... I said

SUPER BOWl "MVP" trophy. Flacco earned it but it's on display for anyone hat hasn't earned one like Romo or me to view.

He can buy a ticket and check it out

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The devil is in the details... I said

SUPER BOWl "MVP" trophy. Flacco earned it but it's on display for anyone hat hasn't earned one like Romo or me to view.

He can buy a ticket and check it out
OK so I miss read your post. Have to give credit to Baltimore though. They have two of the worse QB's who have won SB. Props to them.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, everyone knows the NFCN is the toughest team in the NFL. They are going to win, what, 2 or 3 games this season? Their opponents are salivating, uh, I mean shaking in their boots.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I'm referring to the Bears. GB will win a boat load of games.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so I miss read your post. Have to give credit to Baltimore though. They have two of the worse QB's who have won SB. Props to them.

Flacco tied with Montana with 11 TDs and zero ints in his SB run won an MVP.

Romo. Had some great regular seasons he deserves that.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
continued lol drafting by the Rams
Aren't you the guy that thought Aaron Donald was a terrible pick?

Ive seen Seahawks players knocking the Rams for picking 'Kiper' guys and now they are making fun of the Rams for picking guys who fit their team? I'll admit that Im skeptical about some of the picks but I was also skeptical about a lot of the Seahawks picks so we'll see how this plays out.

As far as the divisions are concerned, a lot of the good divisions are playing each other and a lot of the suspect divisions are playing each other this year. The division that jumps out is the AFC North because they have 2 franchise QBs, a team with a good offense and a good defense and a team thats bad but with a good defense.

NFC West should have 2 legit contenders, 1 doormat and 1 team thats going to destroy teams with bad QBs and lose to teams with good QBs.

AFC West should have 1 legit contender which could potentially implode due to Peyton's age, a wildly inconsistent Chiefs team that should win 8-10 games, a wildly meh Chargers team that should win 7-9 games and an Oakland team thats subpar at everything but not terrible and could finish over .500 if Carr is legit.

AFC East is going to beat each other up. Bills are a sleeper contender with no QB. Miami is a sleeper contender. Jets are a sleeper playoff threat with no QB. Patriots should be down from last year.

NFC South should be a little better but no real contenders. Bucs should be better but Winston will either be bad or hit a rookie wall at some point. Saints should be more fundamentally sound but less flashy. I'm not sure they have the D for that. Falcons are still rebuilding. Panthers are solid but nothing extraordinary except at LB.

AFC South has 1 contender, 2 bounce back teams that are too bad to bounce back to anything over .500 and a subpar Texans team with 1 awesome player.

NFC East has the Redskins so yeah.

Its probably the AFC North

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive seen Seahawks players knocking the Rams for picking 'Kiper' guys and now they are making fun of the Rams for picking guys who fit their team? I'll admit that Im skeptical about some of the picks but I was also skeptical about a lot of the Seahawks picks so we'll see how this plays out.

As far as the divisions are concerned, a lot of the good divisions are playing each other and a lot of the suspect divisions are playing each other this year. The division that jumps out is the AFC North because they have 2 franchise QBs, a team with a good offense and a good defense and a team thats bad but with a good defense.

NFC West should have 2 legit contenders, 1 doormat and 1 team thats going to destroy teams with bad QBs and lose to teams with good QBs.

AFC West should have 1 legit contender which could potentially implode due to Peyton's age, a wildly inconsistent Chiefs team that should win 8-10 games, a wildly meh Chargers team that should win 7-9 games and an Oakland team thats subpar at everything but not terrible and could finish over .500 if Carr is legit.

AFC East is going to beat each other up. Bills are a sleeper contender with no QB. Miami is a sleeper contender. Jets are a sleeper playoff threat with no QB. Patriots should be down from last year.

NFC South should be a little better but no real contenders. Bucs should be better but Winston will either be bad or hit a rookie wall at some point. Saints should be more fundamentally sound but less flashy. I'm not sure they have the D for that. Falcons are still rebuilding. Panthers are solid but nothing extraordinary except at LB.

AFC South has 1 contender, 2 bounce back teams that are too bad to bounce back to anything over .500 and a subpar Texans team with 1 awesome player.

With the mass exodus from SF, Washington might be better.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bingo.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest based on what? Afc north is tough on each other but no one from there is going to a super b except maybe Ravens. The nfc east is the toughest all around against league and each other. Redskins are supposed to suck
k and yet all 3 qb's won a game last year. Odds are good on 2 wild cards from that division

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the AFCN is probably the choice if you could somehow calculate a "median" for each division, but I think the NFCW is stronger at the top for sure. I also think the AFCN's worst team is definitely weaker than whoever is the weakest in the NFCW unless SF just rolls over with 2-14 or something like that.