• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough loss

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel like puking after that and I didn’t drink a drop. Probably should have lost but damn that team was so beat up in the secondary, I thought for sure we would win that one. Defense gave up a ton of yards but keep us in it with their red zone play. I hate knocking our players but our WRs just aren’t very good. Dak played tough, but just didn’t make enough plays. Hats off to Watson and Hopkins - two awesome players. Wouldn’t be surprised if Watson has a concussion, broken ribs, etc. just a hard hitting game. Get an angry Jax team coming next week. Congrats Rob Toxin.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my kind of game even without the win.

Hard hitting. Smash mouth defense.

Kind of shocked the refs let the players play and determine it on the field.

Now y'all need to go beat up on the rest of the NFC East like that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my kind of game even without the win.

Hard hitting. Smash mouth defense.

Kind of shocked the refs let the players play and determine it on the field.

Now y'all need to go beat up on the rest of the NFC East like that.

No doubt there were some big time hits out there. Your QB has got to stay healthy. He is an awesome looking player.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defene played well. However, the Texan's offense is not very good. It is like ours with one stud player.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defene played well. However, the Texan's offense is not very good. It is like ours but with one stud player.
Watson was pretty darn good too and got rid of the ball quickly and made some very accurate throws.

So everyone in the league knows Hopkins is one of the best. How many times did we shade a safety over to help? How often was it clear that it was one on one with zero help and even inside the 5? Now to be fair to our guys he absolutely pushed off a lot to get open including the first slant against Jones that gave him separation. Was it enough to call interference on? maybe not.