• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough loss to KU

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU still Ofer at the Phog.

It’s like a recurring nightmare. Jump out to a double digit lead. Watch lead disappear. Lose.

Huggs is going to live and die running OT and DK on the court together. The season is still young. There is a lot of time to see if he can get any production out of an offense with both of them on the court together.

FG shooting was terrible all game. It was atrocious in the 2nd half. Defending high screen and roll was a mess in the 2nd half. How many alley oop dunks did they have in the 2nd half?

Well... the bright side is the young kids fought hard and gave KU a hell of a scare today.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU still Ofer at the Phog.

It’s like a recurring nightmare. Jump out to a double digit lead. Watch lead disappear. Lose.

Huggs is going to live and die running OT and DK on the court together. The season is still young. There is a lot of time to see if he can get any production out of an offense with both of them on the court together.

FG shooting was terrible all game. It was atrocious in the 2nd half. Defending high screen and roll was a mess in the 2nd half. How many alley oop dunks did they have in the 2nd half?

Well... the bright side is the young kids fought hard and gave KU a hell of a scare today.
Neither team was hitting free throws, but Kansas sank them at the end, when it mattered, I listened on the radio, as I ain't paying the ransom to get the "premium" crap........Like you said, every time we play there, we get a big lead, then just let it fade away, I wonder how the game today MAY have played out had only one been on the floor at a time???? We definitely need our guards to step up, McBride is coming right along, and will be darn good. I was fired up with the lead at the half, but was braced for the inevitable Kansas comeback!! Losing by 7 at the Adidas boys place is no shame, playing top five teams back to back isn't easy either. LET'S GO!!!!!