• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top Ten Special Team Plays

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norwood's Super Bowl return was one of my favorite Bronco plays in recent memory - Jim Nantz had just gotten through talking about how there had never been a punt returned for a touchdown in a Super Bowl, and Norwood - basically on cue - emerges from that pile and comes so close ..

If Shaq had looked back a split second earlier, and made a block - Norwood probably takes it to the house

Norwood's return vs the Steelers was incredible too - the one that was negated because the team had come onto the field from the sidelines

I love Norwood, and I hope he returns to the Broncos next year

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Talib too ... We held the Lions to 12 points .. He's a demon coming off the edge on field goals

I'll go as far as saying that next to Von Miller, Talib is the most important guy on this defense - put him on the opposition's #1 WR and we're set ..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norwood's Super Bowl return was one of my favorite Bronco plays in recent memory - Jim Nantz had just gotten through talking about how there had never been a punt returned for a touchdown in a Super Bowl, and Norwood - basically on cue - emerges from that pile and comes so close ..

If Shaq had looked back a split second earlier, and made a block - Norwood probably takes it to the house

Norwood's return vs the Steelers was incredible too - the one that was negated because the team had come onto the field from the sidelines

I love Norwood, and I hope he returns to the Broncos next year

Same thoughts I had.

I also can't believe he didn't' fair catch that but hey it worked.

May have been the sneakiest PR in Bronco history. It's almost as if Norwood had in mind I dunno, maybe he is just gutsy or maybe he just didn't know what was going on. ;)

It should have been a TD like you said Barrett should have gotten the block in, but it was a huge play for us and added another 3 points to the board.

Crazy to think Jordan Norwood has a Super Bowl record.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed DC, but we can't really blame Barrett as he didn't want to block the guy in the back - you can see him pulling up on the block because it was close ..

Anyways, David Bruton says he could have played in the Super Bowl, and apparently Elway told him the day of the game that he regretted putting him on IR

David Bruton opens up about John Elway's regret, difficulties of missing Super Bowl

I hope that we resign him ... it would be strange seeing David Bruton in a different uniform

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would piss me off seeing him a Different Uni ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burton will cost pennies if you add what games he won for us this year !

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Talib too ... We held the Lions to 12 points .. He's a demon coming off the edge on field goals

I'll go as far as saying that next to Von Miller, Talib is the most important guy on this defense - put him on the opposition's #1 WR and we're set ..

BTW, Someone had a slow motion frame by frame gif of the missed FG in the Super Bowl and Talib was not offside. His timing was beyond human.

Field Goal 1

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Someone had a slow motion frame by frame gif of the missed FG in the Super Bowl and Talib was not offside. His timing was beyond human.

Field Goal 1

Tell the crybaby's score board ... I love all the winning ...yet the Blatant holding by Carolina was just fine ..

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell the crybaby's score board ... I love all the winning ...yet the Blatant holding by Carolina was just fine ..
It's a hell of a lot more obvious when the calls go against your team and ill leave it at that. The calls that bother me a lot are those 'play stands as called' where the ref didn't see what happened so whatever they decide can't be overturned (talking about the close calls)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Field Goal 1

Yeah - I saw that - and couldn't believe I did see that.