• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top RB this week?

Which RB do you think will have the best game this week?

• Gore

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Lynch

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Blount

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Moreno

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail button - YouTube

Scoreboard says otherwise. Every time you come to Seattle, we score at will against your D.

2012:

@ SF: Hawks 6 - 49ers 13
@ Seattle: Hawks 42 - 49ers 13

2013:

@ Seattle: Hawks 29 - 49ers 3
@ SF: Hawks 10 - 49ers 17

Lol...you scored at will against us this year? 13 of your 29 points were the results of turnovers, plus 2 points for a safety. You traveled a whooping total of 25 yards to score a td and two field goals.

Yes, your offense certainly deserves all of the credit for that... :L

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...you scored at will against us this year? 13 of your 29 points were the results of turnovers, plus 2 points for a safety. You traveled a whooping total of 25 yards to score a td and two field goals.

Yes, your offense certainly deserves all of the credit for that... :L

"Those points dont count because they came on a short field"

:lol:

You said that our offense struggles against your defense just as much as your offense vs our defense, the go on about just how shit poor your offense was (or how dominant seattles defense was) and how it led to field position and points for Seattle. I havent seen the sf defense do that to Seattles offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Those points dont count because they came on a short field"

:lol:

You said that our offense struggles against your defense just as much as your offense vs our defense, the go on about just how shit poor your offense was (or how dominant seattles defense was) and how it led to field position and points for Seattle. I havent seen the sf defense do that to Seattles offense.

Derpy derp derp....reading comprehension is not your strong suit 'eh? Where did I say the points don't count? All I'm saying is your offense was certainly not a juggernaut against us in week 2, regardless of what the scoreboard says. You added a total of 15 points to the scoreboard over the course of 11 plays totaling 25 yards. A staggering 2.27 yards per play on those "drives." I did say our offense was shit poor against your defense and the 4 forced turnovers were the major difference in the game. If you want to beat your chest and pretend that you guys have a good offense, go for it. We have not forced near the amount of turnovers as Seattle has. Seattle's D has been much better at coming up with big plays, against us and through the rest of the year. If that continues on Sunday, you guys will likely be heading to the Super Bowl. Is that simple enough for you or should I break out the crayons??

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derpy derp derp....reading comprehension is not your strong suit 'eh? Where did I say the points don't count? All I'm saying is your offense was certainly not a juggernaut against us in week 2, regardless of what the scoreboard says. You added a total of 15 points to the scoreboard over the course of 11 plays totaling 25 yards. A staggering 2.27 yards per play on those "drives." I did say our offense was shit poor against your defense and the 4 forced turnovers were the major difference in the game. If you want to beat your chest and pretend that you guys have a good offense, go for it. We have not forced near the amount of turnovers as Seattle has. Seattle's D has been much better at coming up with big plays, against us and through the rest of the year. If that continues on Sunday, you guys will likely be heading to the Super Bowl. Is that simple enough for you or should I break out the crayons??

Nobody is claiming that the hawks offensé has been à "juggernaut" against the niner defense, just that the hawk defense has been MUCH better against the niner offense than the other way around. And goal line defense is included in that, Seattle turns goal line opportunities in to points against the niner defense as you pointed out. Kap turns goal line opportunities in to interceptions for the Hawks.