• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 Wide Receivers for 2015....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I really can't hate. They are one of the best run teams in the business. They miss on draft picks here and there but rarely make mistakes in free agency. Peppers was their only head scratcher that I can remember.
I just wish Jerry Jones would hire a competent GM to guide the Cowboys. We won last season in spite of him.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His coziness with the league officials won you guys a playoff game via a penalty being over-turned after it had already been assessed. That scenario has never happened, and probably doesn't happen if one of the powers that be in NYC doesn't radio directly in to the head official.

That should count for something, right?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raida's throw a boatload of $$$ at Cobb now that they have Derek Carr. and they got a ton of $$$ to lure Cobb and Suh.

Reggie is doing a good job rebuilding. The Raiders are more than just a few players away. However, big FA splashes will speed the process if right mixture of FAs and draftees are chosen.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did a decent job in the draft last year and learned from his mistake in a few FA deals. Yeah, they're more than a couple players away but players like Cobb and Suh would be intricate pieces to the puzzle as both have quite a few years left in them at above avg play skills

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did a decent job in the draft last year and learned from his mistake in a few FA deals. Yeah, they're more than a couple players away but players like Cobb and Suh would be intricate pieces to the puzzle as both have quite a few years left in them at above avg play skills
Cobb is 24 and Suh is 28. Two players in the prime of their careers.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His coziness with the league officials won you guys a playoff game via a penalty being over-turned after it had already been assessed. That scenario has never happened, and probably doesn't happen if one of the powers that be in NYC doesn't radio directly in to the head official.

That should count for something, right?
Too bad he couldn't convince the officials to rule a catch for Dez versus the Packers.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he couldn't convince the officials to rule a catch for Dez versus the Packers.
Cowboys trump Lions in national TV rankings.

Cowboys and Packers are about even in that regard, so we got to see a fair game where the rules were correctly applied.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys trump Lions in national TV rankings.

Cowboys and Packers are about even in that regard, so we got to see a fair game where the rules were correctly applied.
That and the NFL love Aaron Rodgers more than the Cowboys.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watt wasn't hosed. He was voted "Defensive Player of the Year".

Yeah but should of got MVP. Aaron Rodgers can take.... "Offensive player of the year".

Watt was a better TE this year than our first round pick Ebron. Oh yeah... and the numerous defensive stats.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peppers was their only head scratcher that I can remember.

How so? Admittedly he is no where near his prime but still had enough gas in the tank to make several key plays throughout the season and through his versatility, the defense did not have to rotate as much as in years past allowing them to consistently field the best players. Considering the Packers were only 4 1/2 minutes away from returning to the SB, I wouldn't necessarily say his FA signing was a bust. Certainly made more of an impact than Jared Allen.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Admittedly he is no where near his prime but still had enough gas in the tank to make several key plays throughout the season and through his versatility, the defense did not have to rotate as much as in years past allowing them to consistently field the best players. Considering the Packers were only 4 1/2 minutes away from returning to the SB, I wouldn't necessarily say his FA signing was a bust. Certainly made more of an impact than Jared Allen.

I wouldn't say it was a flat out bust, he had some production. But they did give him a shitload of guaranteed money I believe. I think he is 34-35 years old? They paid him like a top edge rusher, which clearly he is not at this point of his career.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but should of got MVP. Aaron Rodgers can take.... "Offensive player of the year".

Watt was a better TE this year than our first round pick Ebron. Oh yeah... and the numerous defensive stats.
I disagree... Without Rodgers the Packers don't make the playoffs. Even with Watt the Texans missed the playoffs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Peppers helped improve Green Bay's defense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made it to the playoffs without him the year before.
Only when he returned to play after missing 5 games. They only won one game without him at QB.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant, aj green, julio jones, CJ

Bryant will have the best year.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing a lot of faith in CJ. Probably more than I currently have as I am thinking the Lions will be lucky if they get 12-13 games from him as a legit threat and not injured or a decoy.

But what I find funny is the Packers are reluctant to give Cobb 9 million a year but we will have to pay CJ much more than that and for a 4-5 year stretch if we restructure.

It would be great if every team was able to exempt the salary on one player that has seven years in the league with one team. That way you could afford to pay CJ for prior years and let him retire a Lion.