• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 Pick At Worst

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the current standings, if the Skins win next week and all the teams below them lose, the Rams pick from the Skins will be #5 based on SOS.

Ideally, #2 gives the Rams more options of course (trades). If they end up at #5, they may stay put and take Matthews ( if he is still available ) or maybe take Wadkins. A trade down from #5 may be unlikely unless something weird happens and a QB falls prompting a team to trade up.

However, if they pick at #5, the Falcons will be at #6 (if they lose) and they aren't in need of a QB, so that would negate a team needing to trade up past them. They would just trade with Atlanta to get ahead of TB and Min.

I know we are all hoping the Skins lose and the Rams get #2, but at worst they will be #5. That's a pretty good haul from the RG3 trade ( assuming they don't trade #5 for more picks and make it a bigger haul ).

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can end up at number 1, in which case, we need to hope a team that needs a QB more than the Texans (who would end up two if they win and skins lose I believe) and trades up with us.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of Sundays loss, the Skins pick will be no worse than #3... let the bidding wars begin!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of Sundays loss, the Skins pick will be no worse than #3... let the bidding wars begin!!

yes! lets hope these QB's look amazing at the combine to start a frenzy.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the reports, the Skins pick could drop to as low as 4th if they win and Oak and Jax lose ( based on SOS ).

I prefer Washington to lose, but will take a top 4 pick any day.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland plays Indy and Jacksonville plays Denver + Houston plays Tennessee. Denver should win as they haven't secured home field yet. Indy should win as Oakland sucks on the road. Houston could win this one, but they have already beaten Tennessee once this season (week 2)

As far as the Redskins vs Giants, the Redskins could win this game. The Giants won the 1st match 24-17 in a close match. I am a little nervous on this one. The good news is its in New York.