• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 Moments Of Flyers Season

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the beginning of the season to the end:

1) Claude Giroux's First Goal Of The Season - When he scored against the Oilers, that was when the Flyers really started steam rolling

2) Comeback In Detroit - Flyers were down 3-2 in the third period at Detroit and scored four goals in the third - the third line was a monster in that game

3) Five Third Period Goals Against The Jackets - Such an incredible game, the goal by Claude Giroux to tie it and then his incredible game winner was one of the most memorable goals of the season

4) Flyers Sweep Western Canada & Win 5 Out Of 6 On Post X-Mas Trip - That was a great trip for the Flyers, they were one of the very few teams if any from the East, to sweep all three games in Western Canada - even though those teams aren't great it's still tough to do - also they won games in Phoenix(third period comeback) and New Jersey to make it a great road trip

5) Wins In Los Angeles & San Jose - That was a tough feat, Flyers shutout the Kings and stunned the Sharks in San Jose with four unanswered goals to win 5-2

6) Comeback In Washington - Down 4-2, Flyers score two goals late and then Vinny wins it in OT

7) Home at Home Sweep Of Penguins - They dominated the first game with a 4-0 shutout and then scored three early goals in the game in Pittsburgh and won both games

8) Claude Giroux's Overtime Goal Against The Blackhawks - The "Miracle Delivered" call by Jim Jackson was the best call of the season - it was a signature win for the Flyers being the reigning Cup Champs - down 2-0 in that game as well and came back to win - awesome game

9) Steve Mason's Return In Game 4 - He was dominant in that game and it gave me chills how he could come back and dominate the way he did - incredible win for him

10) Wayne Simmonds Hat Trick In Game 6 - Unfortunately that turned out to be the last Flyers win of the season but it was a great send off for the home crowd - Wayne Train was dominant in that game and he completed the best season of his career

What do you guys think?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the beginning of the season to the end:

1) Claude Giroux's First Goal Of The Season - When he scored against the Oilers, that was when the Flyers really started steam rolling

2) Comeback In Detroit - Flyers were down 3-2 in the third period at Detroit and scored four goals in the third - the third line was a monster in that game

3) Five Third Period Goals Against The Jackets - Such an incredible game, the goal by Claude Giroux to tie it and then his incredible game winner was one of the most memorable goals of the season

4) Flyers Sweep Western Canada & Win 5 Out Of 6 On Post X-Mas Trip - That was a great trip for the Flyers, they were one of the very few teams if any from the East, to sweep all three games in Western Canada - even though those teams aren't great it's still tough to do - also they won games in Phoenix(third period comeback) and New Jersey to make it a great road trip

5) Wins In Los Angeles & San Jose - That was a tough feat, Flyers shutout the Kings and stunned the Sharks in San Jose with four unanswered goals to win 5-2

6) Comeback In Washington - Down 4-2, Flyers score two goals late and then Vinny wins it in OT

7) Home at Home Sweep Of Penguins - They dominated the first game with a 4-0 shutout and then scored three early goals in the game in Pittsburgh and won both games

8) Claude Giroux's Overtime Goal Against The Blackhawks - The "Miracle Delivered" call by Jim Jackson was the best call of the season - it was a signature win for the Flyers being the reigning Cup Champs - down 2-0 in that game as well and came back to win - awesome game

9) Steve Mason's Return In Game 4 - He was dominant in that game and it gave me chills how he could come back and dominate the way he did - incredible win for him

10) Wayne Simmonds Hat Trick In Game 6 - Unfortunately that turned out to be the last Flyers win of the season but it was a great send off for the home crowd - Wayne Train was dominant in that game and he completed the best season of his career

What do you guys think?

I have watched everyone of these games and for me number three on your list was the best. Excellent list!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice list, might I add Ray Emery fighting Braden Holtby during a 7-0 loss? A lot of people say that fired up the team & turned the season around.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great list cobie. i cant think of any to add really.

just amazing how many comebacks the flyers had this year.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great list cobie. i cant think of any to add really.

just amazing how many comebacks the flyers had this year.

It was amazing that they were able to get two in the playoffs as well

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes comeback wins would definitely describe this past year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they set a franchise record for comebacks this season?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought of this last night and the first that came to mind was the Columbus comeback