• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 D-Lines in 2015

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that. Rams should be stout yet again. Foles stays healthy and he just may be a Trent Dilfer in the making. Winning with great defense and a run game.

I do believe Dolphins will be stout also, some of this is pure hype. Remember Suh was more dominant once he had a coach that schemed to his strengths. IMO it could go either way. Dolphins weak link this year is the LB core. So with Suh and Wake up front, if Phillips learns quick, it could be very a dominant front seven with the LBs freed up.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually with Mosley giving Suh and Mitchell a break. Phillips will have have time to learn. It will be a disappointment IMO if the Dolphins don't have a top five rush defense.

I would have the Bills first and bump the other two down a spot.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad the Rams are so bad handling the QB position. That D is incredible. Of course, it's made up of a bunch of guys myself and a lot of other Lions fans wanted Mayhew to take.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams O-line will probably determine they destiny. Like the D but they were already good last year. I like Foles too. He is a good fit for a team that just needs to move the chains a bit on offense.

I agree with Gandy that the Bills should be number 1.

Also, Texans should be higher.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad the Rams are so bad handling the QB position. That D is incredible. Of course, it's made up of a bunch of guys myself and a lot of other Lions fans wanted Mayhew to take.

Mayhew passing on Quinn for Fairley :doh:

Rams O-line will probably determine they destiny

Not sure about Foles, but i think Gurley is talented enough to succeed behind any o-line

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then passing on Donald for Ebron. :stephena:

He also passed on Lauranitis (twice) for Pettigrew and Delmas, then passed on Janoris Jenkins and took Billl Bentley instead (if memory serves).

That's 4 guys who could/should have all been Lions.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also passed on Lauranitis (twice) for Pettigrew and Delmas, then passed on Janoris Jenkins and took Billl Bentley instead (if memory serves).

That's 4 guys who could/should have all been Lions.

I think everyone was on board with anyone except Ebron. I predicted Ebron, but wanted Fuller and would have been happy with Donald too.

Lauranitis was a popular choice too. I never liked Delmas.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew passing on Quinn for Fairley :doh:

I know... I wanted Tyron Smith (Backus hate) bad that year and the Cowgirls took him at I think 9.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then passed on Janoris Jenkins and took Billl Bentley instead (if memory serves).

Bullet Bill Bentley is still developing. Once he gets more passes defensed than PI's called against him -- he is going to be a force in this league. :)

I have to give Mayhew a pass on this one. I believe Jenkins was drafted a round before Detroit found their diamond in the rough. We haven't seen the last of Bullet Bill Bentley -- he will be back.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then passed on Janoris Jenkins and took Billl Bentley instead (if memory serves).

Bullet Bill Bentley is still developing. Once he gets more passes defensed than PI's called against him -- he is going to be a force in this league. :)

I have to give Mayhew a pass on this one. I believe Jenkins was drafted a round before Detroit found their diamond in the rough. We haven't seen the last of Bullet Bill Bentley -- he will be back.

Ya, Mayhew took Reiff in round 1 then Broyles in round 2 that year instead of Jenkins. Worked out about as well as an ingrown toe nail.