• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Bills lose, it'll still be another moral victory in the books for them. :high5:

Bills crushing the League in moral victories.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit !! Good game Bengals and to the Bills playing with a practice squad QB..nice effort.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals in 1st place all by themselves ...this should be interesting...Marvin Lewis is an old Pittsburgh guy..good for him

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Manning and the Broncos bet a lot of money on the Jags to cover the spread.

Broncos only winning 14-12 at halftime.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has always been one thing about the NFL that I never understood: the back up quarterback holding for field goals and extra points. How often does a holder get hurt? Once every 3-4 seasons?

If I was a coach I would have my starter out there at all times. You never know when you'll need to play a fake. At least have the defense a bit more wary; might even prevent a block or two.

WhaddooIknow though?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has always been one thing about the NFL that I never understood: the back up quarterback holding for field goals and extra points. How often does a holder get hurt? Once every 3-4 seasons?

If I was a coach I would have my starter out there at all times. You never know when you'll need to play a fake. At least have the defense a bit more wary; might even prevent a block or two.

WhaddooIknow though?

It seems to be pretty common practice in the CFL as well Kenny, Bo Levi holds for the Stamps, DeMarco (the starter now for BC because Lulay is hurt) hold for the Lions, Willy holds for the Riders etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.