• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too early? ... Or... Yeah, I agree/disagree with this!

How do you rank the QBs in the NFC east right now?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this article and wondered how this group would respond to it.

Ranking Every Quarterback Room In The NFC East - MSN

The quarterback is the most important of any position on the football field. So, it's crucial to have a good quarterback situation if you want to win. Let's go through the NFC East and …

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hurts 1 and Dak 2 is pretty clear. After that it comes down to which Jones happens this year. Giants probably had the worst oline in football last year, I think it is better this year so we see Jones closer to a few years ago and he goes 3.

If the ranking is on ceiling Daniels could be 1 or 2.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not going to get caught up in the daniels hype just yet . i think he is a great prospect but i have been told wince was the guy then haskins was and i thought howell was the guy and all the great things that were said during OTAS and such . there has been the yearly dyami brown hype and so on .

it appears daniels is doing the right things , saying the right things and he seems mature . i will take that as an upward trend but thats with shorts on . . right now he has to be last in the rankings until i see more and he could potentially the best of the lot

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the unpopular opinion that Dak is better than Hurts - Hurts has only had one really strong season, in 2022, he’s slightly overrated actually IMO - he’s never thrown for 4000 yards, and last season he had 20 turnovers. Dak has had several really strong seasons, has topped 4000 yards 3 times, and he’s never turned the ball over 20 times in a season. Dak gets too much hate actually IMO - he’s a very good QB, and the Cowboys postseason issues are mostly not his fault IMO. Hurts gets overhyped because of his running ability and because of how excellent the Eagles were in 2022. Both are good QBs but I think Dak is slightly better than Hurts at the moment.

I would rank them

Dak
Hurts
Daniels
Jones

It’s impossible though to rank a rookie QB who’s never played in the NFL, so who knows how Daniels will be.