• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo helps make Dallas Cowboys offense scariest in NFL

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo helps make Dallas Cowboys offense scariest in NFL - NFL.com

1) Tony Romo has become a clutch player.

Oh, I know that statement will make the Romo haters cringe, but the 10th-year pro has been outstanding during the second half of the season. Since Week 9, Romo has completed 66.7 percent of his passes with 17 touchdowns and just three picks. Those numbers put Romo on par with Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers during that stretch, suggesting that he is playing at an MVP level for the Cowboys.

I would contend that Romo has been at his best this year when the Cowboys have needed him the most.

I've been impressed by Romo's poise, accuracy and ball placement under pressure. He has repeatedly delivered pinpoint passes between multiple receivers for key conversions.

:dhd:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if Dallas HC and Romo are both kept next year. I have a feeling one of them will be cut loose.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early yesterday before the games I heard someone on TV talking about, "How tonight's game will affect Tony Romo's legacy".

I had to hold back the laughter.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett needs to go. There are so many little things this team does wrong that point the blame squarely on the HC. Receivers running the wrong routes, constant false starts and other mindless, shoot yourself in the foot penalties, there is zero accountability. And yeah Romo sucked lastnight, but our running game was moving the ball well. Why did we do away with the run? When your QB is all over the place and clearly not having a good game and you have a stud running back, you change the gameplan. Romo sucks, Garrett sucks way more.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has a load of weapons on offense. Great WR core, the best TE in the game and a stable of RBs.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonyromocologne_zps85ed1fee.png

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Troy Aikman in big games: 12-4

Roger Staubach in big games: 12-6

Tony Romo in big games: 1-6

Tim Tebow has the same amount of playoff wins as Romo in one year as a starting QB.

End of Thread

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought this might actually be the year Romo shakes off those demons but here we go again. Same old Romo and same old Cowboys. All flash and no substance. They do have a really good offense but that defense is awful now. I know they had some injuries but they have been getting lit up. Garrett is a Jerry Jones puppet, not a great head coach. And I may be in the minority here but I think both Ryan brothers are over-rated as DC's.