• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Parker signs multi-year extension

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs once again make the right deals and keep the right players.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because Bledsoe (who missed 34 games in his first year as a starter) thinks he worth more than Parker or Lowry.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because Bledsoe (who missed 34 games in his first year as a starter) thinks he worth more than Parker or Lowry.

Well.....when you put it like that it makes sense. To be fair, Parker is giving the Spurs a bit of a discount. But the same premise still stands, so I agree.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you blind? Who cares if he posted the link at the top or bottom of this post. He posted the link there, you just didn't even bother to look and are now bitching about nothing.

Oh, but I did. How the fuck else would I have found out the the words in the opening post weren't actually his? Dumbass.

You're the only one who considers me a troll and that's because I always poke holes in every argument you make. Especially during the regular season when you and Lone Granger were talking shit about the Pacers being the best team in the league November-January. You two bitches were nowhere to be found once March came around though.

Could you give me a source? Oh wait, you can't. Of course. Because I average a whopping 1.79 posts per day, and have created a grand total of five threads on the main NBA Board during the months November through January, none of which were about the Heat or the Pacers. If you have a problem with The Lone Granger, take it up with him and quit stalking me please.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed so hard at Doors response, I nearly fell back in my chair - I have never seen him get so mad. That was funny

*Time and place* TLF. You've sent me multiple PM's about how the admins are out looking for trolls and to keep quiet, I suggest you do the same. You want to have a fantasy league this year, don't you?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs once again make the right deals and keep the right players.

This just in: Water is wet.:lol:

Gotta hand it to that franchise. For about the past 20 years, they have made very few mistakes.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in: Water is wet.:lol:

Gotta hand it to that franchise. For about the past 20 years, they have made very few mistakes.

The Richard Jefferson contract, and hanging on way too long to senior citizens like Bruce Bowen and Michael Finley. To think, they could have 7 titles instead of 5.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Richard Jefferson contract, and hanging on way too long to senior citizens like Bruce Bowen and Michael Finley. To think, they could have 7 titles instead of 5.

Those and the Rodman experiment are about the only mistakes I can think of. Heck, many teams make more mistakes in one season than the Spurs have in 20.:lol:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those and the Rodman experiment are about the only mistakes I can think of. Heck, many teams make more mistakes in one season than the Spurs have in 20.:lol:
Pretty sure Rodman was before Popovich came in as GM. Not entirely sure though.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you blind? Who cares if he posted the link at the top or bottom of this post. He posted the link there, you just didn't even bother to look and are now bitching about nothing.

Who cares what my avatar name is on here? It could be Kool Moe Dee and no one would give two shits. You're the only one who considers me a troll and that's because I always poke holes in every argument you make. Especially during the regular season when you and Lone Granger were talking shit about the Pacers being the best team in the league November-January. You two bitches were nowhere to be found once March came around though.

I've created all of five threads in the months November through January, none of which were about the Heat or Pacers. And of course I looked at the linked post, or how else would I actually know that the words in the opening post weren't actually his?:doh:

If you have a problem with the Lone Granger, take it up with him and quit stalking me. Even though he is a fellow Pacers fan and I support him, he is quite obsessive and I by no means am responsible for his words.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still laughing at the water is wet comment :10:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Time and place* TLF. You've sent me multiple PM's about how the admins are out looking for trolls and to keep quiet, I suggest you do the same. You want to have a fantasy league this year, don't you?

I'm sorry, but that was funny the way Doors said that - so sue me:lol:

LATeamz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he doesn't get distracted this year with the new assistant head coach.:whistle: