• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it worked, right? Draymond said something that got in the Bucks' heads. The Bucks were thinking about something that they didn't need to think about. That's what I was telling you last night when you kept waffling between whether what Draymond said bothered the Bucks or not.

You just look like a piece of shit making jokes about someone losing their starting job. It is a pretty low thing to do but considering it came from a shitty person like Green, I shouldn't be surprised. Dude been a piece of shit since Michigan State

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just look like a piece of shit making jokes about someone losing their starting job. It is a pretty low thing to do but considering it came from a shitty person like Green, I shouldn't be surprised. Dude been a piece of shit since Michigan State

He's the GSW team troll. The only difference between an internet troll and Draymond is that he happens to be an NBA star.

Have you taken a position yet on whether what Draymond said bothered the Bucks or not? Yes or no?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You say that I don't like the Warriors cause they won? That makes it sound like you're calling me jealous. I couldn't give two shits less whether they won the title or not. I don't like the Warriors because of the fans. Nobody was talking this much shit as a Warriors fan last season before they won the title. Now, all of a sudden, they're on top of the mountain and everyone is "jealous" of them.

I don't think you understand how crazy all of this sounds. To you, and many others, the Warriors can do no wrong. Yeah, they're 26-1 and had an incredible start to the season. But it's December, and several of you all are wrapping up the season already.

There's a difference between being happy and being arrogant. Warriors fans are walking that line this season.

LOL. Didn't you post about how the Warriors' winning streak to begin the season bothered you? You were saying that you wish it would just end. You even said that you were unhappy about all the attention that the Warriors were getting. I'm not making a judgment on you. It's your right to be upset about pretty much anything you want to be upset about. I'm just asking you to be honest.

Tell the truth. GSW fans could be saying all kinds of things, but if the Warriors didn't win the championship last season, you wouldn't care about what GSW fans are saying.

I'm definitely not counting any chickens before they hatch. I just want to enjoy the moment. It's sport, so anything can happen. It's fun to watch this group of Warriors play. If they win, I'm happy. I like their chances this year, but if they lose, I accept it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the GSW team troll. The only difference between an internet troll and Draymond is that he happens to be an NBA star.

Have you taken a position yet on whether what Draymond said bothered the Bucks or not? Yes or no?

They're going to stick up for their teammate. He crossed the line and if he continues to this, poor Steph or Klay are going to eventually have to pay for his actions. Making fun of someone losing their job is just is on the same level as making fun of someone suffering an injury. If he keeps this up (especially in April or May), teams will just have a goon and their team send Steph or Klay into the first row. Sucks for them but usually when you have a low class individual on your team, the superstar pays for it

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Didn't you post about how the Warriors' winning streak to begin the season bothered you? You were saying that you wish it would just end. You even said that you were unhappy about all the attention that the Warriors were getting. I'm not making a judgment on you. It's your right to be upset about pretty much anything you want to be upset about. I'm just asking you to be honest.

Tell the truth. GSW fans could be saying all kinds of things, but if the Warriors didn't win the championship last season, you wouldn't care about what GSW fans are saying.

I'm definitely not counting any chickens before they hatch. I just want to enjoy the moment. It's sport, so anything can happen. It's fun to watch this group of Warriors play. If they win, I'm happy. I like their chances this year, but if they lose, I accept it.
If you were a fan of anyone else other than the Warriors, it would have probably annoyed you too. Sure, they deserved a lot of coverage for what they were doing but nowhere near what they were getting. It was outrageous.

So now, you're basically saying that because I got tired of hearing about them, I was jealous? That's hilarious. LOL.

Also, no I wouldn't care. Because if they wouldn't have won the title, they wouldn't have been saying anything at all. And that's a fact.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You say that I don't like the Warriors cause they won? That makes it sound like you're calling me jealous. I couldn't give two shits less whether they won the title or not. I don't like the Warriors because of the fans. Nobody was talking this much shit as a Warriors fan last season before they won the title. Now, all of a sudden, they're on top of the mountain and everyone is "jealous" of them.

I don't think you understand how crazy all of this sounds. To you, and many others, the Warriors can do no wrong. Yeah, they're 26-1 and had an incredible start to the season. But it's December, and several of you all are wrapping up the season already.

There's a difference between being happy and being arrogant. Warriors fans are walking that line this season.

Where are you getting this notion that "warriors fans think it's a wrap already"

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the thing between mayo and green is nothing, grow a pair. Acting like pussies

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think whenever a team has success everyone starts hating that's a fact

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting this notion that "warriors fans think it's a wrap already"
The majority of fans I've seen on social media are already declaring they're unbeatable in 4 out of 7 games...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think whenever a team has success everyone starts hating that's a fact

I always hated Green. Klay been making slick comments all year long so he's getting up there for me. Speights is annoying as well. Rest of the team I'm good with though

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always hated Green. Klay been making slick comments all year long so he's getting up there for me. Speights is annoying as well. Rest of the team I'm good with though

Lol Klay? He barely says anything always looks high too

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Klay? He barely says anything always looks high too

He has made quite a few interesting comments already this season. I think he is approaching 5 smart ass comments since October

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a fan of anyone else other than the Warriors, it would have probably annoyed you too. Sure, they deserved a lot of coverage for what they were doing but nowhere near what they were getting. It was outrageous.

So now, you're basically saying that because I got tired of hearing about them, I was jealous? That's hilarious. LOL.

Also, no I wouldn't care. Because if they wouldn't have won the title, they wouldn't have been saying anything at all. And that's a fact.

You've said it yourself. You were annoyed and outraged over the coverage surrounding the Warriors winning. I never said you were jealous. You came up with that yourself. All I was doing was trying to get you to see that the root cause of your annoyance wasn't so much the Warrior fans, but the fact that the Warriors were winning. Face it. If the Warriors weren't winning, there is no coverage about the Warriors winning, and hence, there wouldn't be an annoyed TheKlaw complaining about the coverage. Finding Warrior fans to be obnoxious is just a side effect for you; it's not the root cause.

You are hilarious, dude. Please don't ever change, man. Never change.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've said it yourself. You were annoyed and outraged over the coverage surrounding the Warriors winning. I never said you were jealous. You came up with that yourself. All I was doing was trying to get you to see that the root cause of your annoyance wasn't so much the Warrior fans, but the fact that the Warriors were winning. Face it. If the Warriors weren't winning, there is no coverage about the Warriors winning, and hence, there wouldn't be an annoyed TheKlaw complaining about the coverage. Finding Warrior fans to be obnoxious is just a side effect for you; it's not the root cause.

You are hilarious, dude. Please don't ever change, man. Never change.
Yep, you're right. I was annoyed at the coverage they were getting cause it was way too much. Again though, like I said, I don't think you'd understand where I was coming from with that. I wanted the streak to end so I didn't have to hear about it anymore. What's so wrong with that?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of fans I've seen on social media are already declaring they're unbeatable in 4 out of 7 games...
if the Cavs have Love, Irving and LeBron all together they will beat GOlden State.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Healthy Spurs or healthy Cavs are the only teams that COULD beat GS in a 7 game series, but I'd be curious to see what the oddsmakers say. Let's face it, one of those 3 teams is winning the title (assuming health)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you're right. I was annoyed at the coverage they were getting cause it was way too much. Again though, like I said, I don't think you'd understand where I was coming from with that. I wanted the streak to end so I didn't have to hear about it anymore. What's so wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with that. I just wanted to get you to see that the root cause of your annoyance isn't the fans.