• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accept you as just a bitter sports fan, but bks has no excuse. His teams have won during his lifetime.
So the only acceptable reason to be annoyed by the Warriors constant celebrating of 3's followed by complaining about an opposing team doing the same thing is being a bitter sports fan whose teams suck? Ha, okay.
My teams being bad has nothing to do with my feelings about the Warriors. I might dislike them more because their a division rival of the Kings, but I'd be annoyed by them whether the Kings were a playoff team or lottery team.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the only acceptable reason to be annoyed by the Warriors constant celebrating of 3's followed by complaining about an opposing team doing the same thing is being a bitter sports fan whose teams suck? Ha, okay.
My teams being bad has nothing to do with my feelings about the Warriors. I might dislike them more because their a division rival of the Kings, but I'd be annoyed by them whether the Kings were a playoff team or lottery team.

Not saying, it's acceptable, but you have a mitigating circumstance, so it's all good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So mayo said the exact same thing about Green. He talks about MCW class then goes out and does the same thing (which he always does). That is not class

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't the things that the Warriors are saying pretty typical of what NBA players say? Why make a bazillion posts about it?

It's not so much the celebrating and in game trash talking, all players do that. It's the fact that the Warriors players were bitching about the Bucks celebrating their win over them.

Bottom line, if you're going to celebrate and trash talk when you win or things are going good for you in the game, don't bitch when someone does it back to you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much the celebrating and in game trash talking, all players do that. It's the fact that the Warriors players were bitching about the Bucks celebrating their win over them.

Bottom line, if you're going to celebrate and trash talk when you win or things are going good for you in the game, don't bitch when someone does it back to you.

Yep simple as that. If the warriors acted liked the spurs i would sort of see where they're coming back but they celebrate as much as any team during the game

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors fans are definitely getting up there as being the most obnoxious in the league. Funny what winning for the first time in 40 years can do to a franchise.

Seriously, how are you gonna be mad about a team celebrating after beating you when you start the season 24-0? They deserved it. The way the Warriors were so bitter for THE ENTIRE WEEK after it happened shows they're still not a mature team, and don't know how to win OR lose with class.

Bragging all week about how you're gonna beat the hell out of them when you go to Oracle, and then STRUGGLING and needing a rally in the 4th Quarter to win doesn't really say much on your part except for you need to keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry celebrates after every 3 and so does Green. Funny how those 2 were 2 of the biggest bitches crying about Milwaukee. I think everyone is tired of their antics by now

They were crying? LOL. I remember the heat celebrating a lot during there streak

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were crying? LOL. I remember the heat celebrating a lot during there streak

Once again the problem isn't the Warriors celebrating. It is crying to the media about your opponent doing the same celebrating you do when you win but because you're on the losing end of the stick it is now a big deal.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the problem isn't the Warriors celebrating. It is crying to the media about your opponent doing the same celebrating you do when you win but because you're on the losing end of the stick it is now a big deal.

Yeah, it's a big, big problem. So much so that you think that's why the Bucks were upset after the game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors fans are definitely getting up there as being the most obnoxious in the league. Funny what winning for the first time in 40 years can do to a franchise.

Seriously, how are you gonna be mad about a team celebrating after beating you when you start the season 24-0? They deserved it. The way the Warriors were so bitter for THE ENTIRE WEEK after it happened shows they're still not a mature team, and don't know how to win OR lose with class.

Bragging all week about how you're gonna beat the hell out of them when you go to Oracle, and then STRUGGLING and needing a rally in the 4th Quarter to win doesn't really say much on your part except for you need to keep your mouth shut.

There was no reason for you to hate the Warriors until last season. The fans have not really changed except for the addition of bandwagon fans, which every team attracts after winning a championship. You don't like the Warriors because they won.

I was not mad that the Bucks celebrated. I was mad that the Warriors didn't play well. As for the Warriors themselves, whatever motivational tools they use to get up for a game, I have no problem with. Apparently, it's working.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBA players are always saying funny things, but fine, we'll just agree that the Warriors shouldn't say such things. With this agreement, I wonder if bks will stop making a bazillion posts about it.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo basically admitted that. Do a Google search

Then it worked, right? Draymond said something that got in the Bucks' heads. The Bucks were thinking about something that they didn't need to think about. That's what I was telling you last night when you kept waffling between whether what Draymond said bothered the Bucks or not.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if you'll stop making a bazillion posts about bks making a bazillion posts about it. :heh:

Yup, he's drawn me in, but I'm probably still only at one million posts.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no reason for you to hate the Warriors until last season. The fans have not really changed except for the addition of bandwagon fans, which every team attracts after winning a championship. You don't like the Warriors because they won.

I was not mad that the Bucks celebrated. I was mad that the Warriors didn't play well. As for the Warriors themselves, whatever motivational tools they use to get up for a game, I have no problem with. Apparently, it's working.
LOL. You say that I don't like the Warriors cause they won? That makes it sound like you're calling me jealous. I couldn't give two shits less whether they won the title or not. I don't like the Warriors because of the fans. Nobody was talking this much shit as a Warriors fan last season before they won the title. Now, all of a sudden, they're on top of the mountain and everyone is "jealous" of them.

I don't think you understand how crazy all of this sounds. To you, and many others, the Warriors can do no wrong. Yeah, they're 26-1 and had an incredible start to the season. But it's December, and several of you all are wrapping up the season already.

There's a difference between being happy and being arrogant. Warriors fans are walking that line this season.