• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomorrow's game is going to be extremely complelling

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wasn't that sure about tomorrows game until I had the epiphany about a Pacers sweep. That, of course, made me somewhat more confident. :nod:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people need to stop fooling yourselves. If the Meat, I mean Heat, lose game 2, then it will be a big deal. Being down 0-2, to a contender, is always a big deal. The Pacers have proved, that they wake up when they play the Heat. They have also played better on the road in the playoffs. The big 3 never been down 0-2. Yes, the Heat are capable of comming back from 0-2, better than other teams, but it's not easy as some of you are making it. Its definitely not a situation, where it's "No big deal"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things about this thread.

1) a lot of you are talking like game 2 has been decided already

2) people act like being down 2-0 when you're the team without home court is such a huge defict.

Wow, I get that you are trying to convince yourself that if the Heat go down 0-2 it will be "no big deal", but how about you actually respond to what people are actually saying.

No one has said that game 2 has been decided and no one has said that if the Heat end up down 0-2, the series is over.

All anyone is saying is that it will do wonders for the Pacers confidence and that it could cause some doubt in the minds of the Heat. If the Heat go down 0-2 are they going to fall apart and end up getting swept. Of course not and I don't think anyone is suggesting that. But being down 0-2 is something that has not happened to them since they got the big 3 and it's likely to raise some questions for them because they have always answered the bell after losing the 1st game and in this case they wouldn't have.

No need to worry though, if the Heat do lose, you can always blame the refs.:whistle:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there is a lot of drama early in this series. The Pacers needed to win desperately yesterday and did. Not quite the same level of concern for the Heat tomorrow, but it is still a major game for them. If the Pacers can win back-to-back games, the Heats "shell" of invincibility will have been pierced. Then Pacers would only need to take one in Miami to virtually assure themselves moving on to the finals.

Huge game for both teams.

Probably won't play out like this, but i keep saying that IF the Pacers can continue to hols sway at homebthis series is theirs. Hoping they keep up the intensity...

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the HEAT WILL REBOUND and WIN GAME 2--They will MAKE ADJUSTMENTS.
the series will be tied.they cant afford to go down 2-0.they wont lose this time.WORD
IT was poor match ups that cost them game 1.if they lose game 2,then it's just the Pacers time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the HEAT WILL REBOUND and WIN GAME 2--They will MAKE ADJUSTMENTS.
the series will be tied.they cant afford to go down 2-0.they wont lose this time.WORD
IT was poor match ups that cost them game 1.if they lose game 2,then it's just the Pacers time.

Both teams will still have the same rosters, won't they?:lol:

Seriously though, I understand what you're getting at, but the matchups won't change. The Pacers are going to continue to be a bad matchup for the Heat. The Heat will definitely make adjustments and play much better in game 2. The question will be, will it be enough to win the game?

I agree with what Charles Barkley said today. Lebron has to make up for so many deficiencies that if he doesn't start getting help from guys other than D-Wade, the Pacers will win this series.

I still think the Heat win in 6, but it's going to be a very tough 6 games and I'm not sure what they'll have left in the finals.

Last edited by a moderator: