• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomorrow

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Day. 1st day of pads. Cant wait. These first two candy ass days were dissappointing to me. Romo better take the majority tomorrow or the worry level will be high.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about Romo. The last thing we want is for him to get reinjured. I'd make sure I limited his snaps if I was Garrett. There is plenty of time for him to get his timing down.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about Romo. The last thing we want is for him to get reinjured. I'd make sure I limited his snaps if I was Garrett. There is plenty of time for him to get his timing down.

Agreed. & Weeden can use those extras reps to get his plays down & used to everyone early on.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been like a kid on Christmas waiting for this to start. Not just Romo being back out there, I have been waiting for the LB/DL/ DB battles for spots. Heck I saw a video today of a number 31 picking a pass. I actually think he was covering another CB. I think his name was Phillips. I got excited. I didnt know the first two days were basically walk throughs. I did read where we met with 2009 1st round pick for SD named English. He is an outside LB/ DE. He left w/o a contract though which is OK with me right now. I want our guys to get a shot first. The thing with Chris Whaley was interesting. He was a UDFA that we released this week. He cleared waivers so we picked him back up and I dont think he costs us a roster spot. Now the list they put him on doesnt allow for him to play this year, but Im assuming he cant be snatched away either. It sounds almost like a red shirt. I know Im nuts guys- I cant help it